"Their Life Was Blessed"

Sana reached the studio. People were giving her looks. She didn't understand and went to her vanity. The make up artist who was her friend came.
Make up artist: Sana yeh aaj B times me tere baare me kya lekha hai??
Sana: Kya??
Make up artist: Tune nhi pada??
The artist picked up the newspaper and showed it to her. Sana read the news. It stated that Sana had an affair with this Punjabi business man for past five years. He had been there with her through her thick and thin. Not Siddharth Shukla but he had been by her side during her pregnancy. He had given her all the support she needed as they had been in love with each other. But then she had discarded him when she thought she can have Siddharth Shukla back.
Sana's head was spinning. She has been portrayed as a selfish charecterless women. Her thoughts went to Sid. She knew he would be furious with the media for printing such rubbish about her. She tried calling him. But he didn't pick up. At that moment she wanted to hear his voice. She told the make up artist she is leaving for home. She drove home as fast as she could. This couldn't be happening to her. That bastard has taken his revenge.
It was the time during her pregnancy, when she had finished her shoot of all her on going projects and went to Punjab. She had stayed there for fifteen days before flying to poland. She was once returning from the doctor and she met her school friend Rakesh. They had exchanged pleasantries and numbers. Rakesh started sending her forwarded messages. He would inquire about her. She had seen a good friend in him and so she would reply. She told him she was going to Europe for some projects for six months. He had insisted they met for coffee. She didn't had the stomach for coffee, but she still went. She left for Poland. He would message her and she would sometimes reply. He was a jolly person and would make her laugh. And laughter was the thing she needed most at that time. Then she came back to Punjab. His message stopped suddenly. She didn't mind as she was busy with her tiny baby. Then as Zoro waz one. She got his message. He told her that he had gone to US on some business tour. He asked her about her. She told him that she has adopted a baby boy. He didn't seem to be happy about it, Sana felt weird. Once Sana got a call from him. He said that it's his birthday and insisted for her to come. She refused at first but then agreed. She went to his house at 8. There was nobody there. Thinking his party to be somewhere else she was about to leave. He called her from behind and came towards her. She was not liking this. He came forward and tried to hug her from behind. He was drunk. She could smell it. She tried to pull herself but he held her by force. He told her he loved her. She pushed him by her elbow and faced him. She told him she can never love anyone. He jumped forward and pulled her to him. He started abusing her. Her tried to kiss her. She with all her force pushed him, slapped him and ran away. She had regretted it since then She never heard from him after that. Until today.
Sana rushed home. As she enteted the house, she saw Sid sitting on the sofa. His head bend the newspaper in his hand.
Sana: Siddharth.
Sid looked up his eyes were red and he was trembling with anger. He stood up and came towards her. She stepped behind too scared to say anything.
Sid: Yeh kya hai
Sana: Sid....
Sid: Sana maine puccha yeh kya hai??
Sid was shouting so loudly Maa and Zoro came out of their rooms.
Maa: Yeh kya ho raha hai?? Reshma Zoro ko apne room me le jaao aur door band kar lena. Siddharth kya ho raha hai yeh??
Sid: Yeh pado Maa
Maa took the paper and read the article. Sid was staring at Sana and Sana at him. She couldn't believe Sid has believed this crap.
Sid: Bol jawab de yeh kya hai aur yeh kon hai.
Sana: Siddharth mai tuje samjaati hu...
Sid: Yeh vohi to nhi jiske leye tune muje choda tha.
Maa: Siddharth use bolne to de
Sid: Kya bolegi yeh Maa, isse mere age se problem tha.
Sana was too shocked to speak. He thought so low of her.
Sid: Maa usse iske pregnancy aur delivery ke baare me sab pata hai.
Maa: Siddharth kuch bhi bakwaas mat kar. Tu shant ho jaa pehle.
Sid came towards Sana held her by her shoulder and shook her
Sid: Kahi Zoro.....
Sana held her hand up and gave a tight slap on his face.
Sana: Khabardaar. Khabardaar jo tu ne aage kuch kaha to. Tu samajta kya hai apne aap ko. Mere bacche ko maine bahot mehnat se itna bada kiya hai. Aaj yeh jo tuje itna bada baccha ready made mila hai na, uske piche maine bahot taklif uthayi hai. Maa isne aaj mere bacche ko gaali di. Agar koi mere bete ke khilaaf kuch bhi bolega mai muh tod dungi uska.
Sid turned and went to his room. Sana sat on the floor and started crying. Maa came to her and took her in her arms.
Sana: Maa usne bahot galat kaha abhi. Meri baat bhi nhi suni.
She cried until her tears dried.
Sana: Maa mai jaa rahi hu. Apne bacche ko leke.
Maa: Sana yeh mat kar. Mai jaanti hu vo galat hai..
Sana: Vo ab iss bacche ko apna nahi samajta aur mai to aayi he uske waje se hu yaha. To hum dono ka yaha rehna banta he nhi hai.
Maa: Sana mat kar beta aise
Sana: Maa aap muje utna he pyar karti hai, jitna usse kart hai. Aap muje na roko please.
She went to Zoro's room and told Reshma to pack their bags, she packed hers and left the house. Sana was driving, Zoro was sitting behind with Reshma.
Zoro: Ma hum kaha jaa rahe hai
Sana: Zoro please chup raho meri jaan.
Zoro: Maa muje papa ke paas jana hai. Papa hamare sath kyu nhi hai??
Sana: Zoro maine kaha na chup raho. Aap bahot zid karne lage ho aaj kal
Reshma: Didi aap thoda shant ho jaaye. Isse mat daate.
Sana said nothing. Reshma was right. It was not Zoro's fault. She drove to the only place she could go to when she is in trouble.
Sid paced the floor. When his anger had subdued he realized what he has just said. He was so driven by jealousy, he had not thought before speaking. This was always his problem. He had never doubted about Zoro, but anyone in Sana's life except him was unbearable for him. How can he say such ugly thing?? How can he not trust Sana?? He will go and apologise to Sana. He dashed out of the room to find silence everywhere. He went to her room to find it empty. She must be in Zoro's room, he thought. He found his room empty too. His heart started beating faster. He rushed to Maa's room to find her in tears.
Sid: Maa Sana kaha hai??
Maa turned her back to him
Sid: Maa maine pucha Sana aur Zoro kaha hai??
Maa: Chali gayi vo. Tu ek banda tha jiske paas vo daud ke aayi the apne is pareshaani me aur tune to usse gaali he de di.
Sid's heart stopped. He was not able to breathe.
Sid: Kaha gayi vo?? Bolo Maa. Aise kaise muje chod ke chali gayi??
Maa: Kitni baar kaha apne gusse pe kaabu rakho. Sab khatam kar diya tune.
Sid: Nahi mai nhi jaane dunga usse. Mai le aaunga usse aur apne bacche ko.
Sid rushed out took his car and went to her old home. It was locked. His heart started beating faster. Where was she?? He called Shefali.
Shefali: Vo yaha nhi aayi. Siddharth tune kabhi uske feelings ke parvah nhi ke. Is waqt tuje uske sath khada hona chahiye tha. How disappointing. Dekhti hu mai usse call try karke
As she disconnected the call there was a bang on her main door.
Sid called Vikas and told him everything.
Vikas: Kya yaar Sid, kya karta hai tu. Thek hai chal tu muje pick kar hum dundte hai
Sid: Vikas kaha gayi hogi vo. Muje bahot dar lag raha hai. Bahot gusse me gayi hai.
Vikas: Tu tension mat le. Dundte hai.
As vikas disconnected, there was a call from Shefali. Vikas was waiting near the gate. When Sid's car came, he sat into it.
Sid: Kaha dundu usse. Shehbaaz ko bhi call nhi kiya usne. Maine kya kar diya yaar.
Sid started crying like a baby. Vikas put his hand on Sid's shoulder
Vikas: Chal tuje Sana ke paas le chalta hu
Sid: Kaha hai vo. Please le chal yaar.
Vikas: Ek shart par. Yeh jo tune kiya hai na isse fir se repeat nhi karega. Vo kitna pyaar karti hai tuje aur tu hamesha ise kuch bhi blunder karta hai. Please ab tum duno ka baccha hai yaar
Sid: Mai sab thek kar dunga. I promise. Vo kaha hai??
Vikas: Shefali ke ghar. Teri usse baat hone ke baad Sana vaha pahochi. Chal mana le usko.
They entered Shefali's house. Zoro was sitting on the sofa with tears in his eyes. Sana was not to be seen. Zoro came rushing towards Sid. Sid picked him up and hugged him tightly.
Zoro: Papa hum aapke sath kyu nhi reh sakte. Maa keh rahi hai ke ab hum apni ghar kabhi nhi jaayenge.
Sid: Nahi beta hum apne ghar jaayenge. Maa thodi naaraz hai papa se na isleye bola
Sana came out and saw him and Vikas
Sana: Vikas tu isse yaha kyu laya. Muje nhi baat karni isse
Sid: Sana please ek baar meri baat sun le. Please.
Vikas: Khushi use ek baar bolne de. Tera gussa sahi hai, Par usse sun to le
Sana: Kiya sunu iska vikas..
She saw Zoro watching them and went quite.
Vikas: Shefali hum Zoro ke ghumane le chalte hai. Chalo Zoro. Kushi please sun le ek baar.
They all left leaving Sid and Sana alone. Sana turned her back fuming with anger. She was in no mood to talk to him.
Sid: Sana muje maaf karde yaar. Mujse bahot badi galti ho gayi.
Sana: Galti ho gayi?? Tumne muje aur mere bacche ko gaali di hai Siddharth. Mai tumhe kabhi maaf nhi karungi.
Sid: Sana tu samaj na yaar. Vo article dekh kar mere dil me aag lag gayi. Tu sirf meri hai. Aur kisiki tu ho he nhi sakti. Vo article pad kar mai jal gaya yaar. Zoro mera hai, sirf mera. Vo gusse me tuje taklif dene ke leye mere muh se nikal gaya.
Sana started crying. Sid moved forward took her in his arms and hugged her tightly.
Sana: Sid mera uske sath kuch nhi tha. Maine apni zindagi me tere alawa kisi se pyaar nhi Kiya.
Sid sat on the sofa taking her on his lap and hugging her.
Sid: Shhh. Kuch mat bol. Muje kuch nahi jaana hai. Muje tujpe pura bharosa hai. Mann ho to fir kabhi batana.
Sana: Sid muje hamesha yeh darr rehta hai ke kuch ho jaayega aur tu muje chod dega. Hum kitni bhi khush ho yeh darr hamesha rehta hai.
Sid: Ha vo meri galti hai. Maine kabhi bharosa he nhi dilaaya apne rishte ko leke. Isleye tuje hamesha insecure feel hua
Sana: Tune mujse kabhi bhi future ke baat nhi ke the. Muje yahi tha ke aage jaake tu muje chod dega. Jab Zoro ka pata chala to mai usse nhi kho sakti the. Muje tera baccha chahiye tha Siddharth. Kisi bhi kimat pe.
Sid: Sorry sweetheart. I'm sorry. Mai tujse bahot bahot pyaar karta hu. Tuje aise lagta hai na ke maine tujse shaadi Zoro ke wajah se ke?? Nahi mai tujpe gussa zarur tha, par mai tere sath rehne ka mauka nhi khona chahta tha. Maine hamesha tujse he pyaar kiya hai aur hamesha karta rahunga.
Sana: Tu saach bol raha hai na?? Kha meri kasam
Sid: ( smiling) Mai kasamo pe vishwaas nhi karta moti. Par ek baat yaad rakh agli baar agar tu ghar chod ke chali gayi to pair tood dunga tera.
She kissed him for what felt like heaven. She pulled back to look at him. Smoothed his hair. Wiped his now dried tears
Sana: Kya haalat bana le khud ke. Tu roya??
Sid: Tere leye mai bahot roya hu. Paach saal pehle tu chod ke gayi the muje tab bhi mai roya tha.
Sana: Ha mai galat the muje tuje pregnancy ke baare me bataana chahiye tha. Accha Siddharth sun na tuje ek baat batani hai.
Sid: Ha bol na baby.
Sana: Vo...tu fir se papa banne wala hai.
Sid looked at her in shock.
Sid: Yeh kaise hua??
Sana: Yeh jo tu muje kamre me le jaake karta hai na, yeh usse hua.
Sid was overjoyed and laughed aloud.
Sid: To iska matlab mai he sab kuch karta hu. Tune kuch nhi kiya.
Sana: Maine kya kiya??
Sid: Accha aa tu mere paas agli baar mai dekhata hu. Par seriously baby tuje bahot problem hote hai na pregnancy me??
Sana: Tu hai na sath mere?? Fir muje koi fikar nhi
Sid: Mai tere sath hamesha hu. Yeh yaad rakhna. Kabhi bhi kuch bhi tere mann me ho tu mujse kahegi. Hum sath milke suljaa lenge.
This was the security she needed in life. This was the security they needed in their relationship. Security, love and trust, which they will have in their home in the coming years. Which they will give their children
Sana and Sid still fought. They fought over Sana assuming things. They fought over Sid getting angry in trivial issues and they fought over Sid pampering the kids and Sana trying to discipline them. But their relationship has grown in the years. As their love for each other. And as it is said "They lived happily ever". Their life was blessed.