Five Years Back 2

It's been three days. Sana was avoiding Sid. She didn't meet him nor was she attending his call. She picked  up once and told him she was busy and will call him, but never did. That dreadful night Sid came to meet her. He entered. And hugged her. She knew this was her last hug. She clinged to it.
Sid: Tu thek hai??
Sana: (coming out from his embrace, she stood far away from him facing the window. She didn't want to look in his eyes when they speak) Ha thek hu.
Sid: Shaam se call kar raha hu tu utha nhi rahi the?? So gayi the kya??
Sana: Nhi aise he
Sid: Kya matlab?? Aise he call nhi uthaya??
Sana: Haa mann nhi tha.
Sid: Mann nhi tha?? Accha ab mujse baat karne ka mann nhi hota tera??
Sana: Haa nhi hota.
Sid: Baby kuch hua hai kya?? Maine kuch kiya kya?? Tu hurt hue hai kya??
Sana: Nahi tune kuch nhi kiya
Sid: To fir tu aise kyu baat kar rahi hai??
Sana: Sid muje yeh sab ab nhi chahiye.
Sid: Kya nhi chahiye??
Sana: Yeh jo hamare beech hai.
Sid: Hamare beech pyar hai na baby. Hum dono ek dusre se pyar karte hai na.
Sana: Siddharth jab tak tune I love you nahi bola tha tab tak muje yeh sab chahiye tha. Par ab muje vo feeling he nahi aa rahi hai.
Sid: Sana tu bolna kya chah rahi hai. Ke tu muje ab pyar nhi karti??
Sana: Ha muje yahi lag raha hai.
Sid: Tu kuch bhi mat bol. Hum bahot pyar karte hai. Sab kuch sahi hai. Kuch bhi mat daal apne dimaag me.
    Sana's heart was beating faster. She was saying these words to Sid, his love. She could see hurt in his eyes. She wanted to hug him kiss him. Make that hurt and fear in his eyes go away. But she had made a decision and she will stick to it. He stood in front of her took her face in his hands.
Sid: Baby muje kuch nhi samaj aa raha. Yeh tuje achanak kya ho gaya. Mujse koi galti ho gayi hai to bol. Par yeh sab mat bol. Dar lag raha hai muje tere aise bolne se.
Sana: (removing his hand from her face and moving back) Siddharth muje yeh sab jo bhi hai vo khatam karna hai. Aur tere mere beech age gap bhi itna hai. Jab mai apne age ke ladke dekhti hu to fir...
Sid: Oh to yeh baat hai. Isleye yeh sab ho raha hai. Pehle to tu kabhi mere calls ko avoid nhi karti the. Na he teen din tu mujse mile bagair rahi hai. Tuje koi aur mil gaya hai na?? Isleye ab meri age tuje zyaada lagne lagi hai.
     Sana felt like a knife has been twisted in her heart. But this was good. He was thinking she is being unfaithful to him.
Sana: Haa aise he kuch hai.
Sid: kon hai vo??
Sana: Nahi bol sakti.
Sid: To mera yaha hone ka koi matlab nhi hai. Tuje pata hai tu kitni matlabi aur begairt hai?? Mai zindagi bhar teri shakal nhi dekhna chahta na he kabhi dekhunga.
Sana: Aur please Maa ko zara samja dena. Mere leye thodo awkward ho jaayega.
Sid: Meri Maa zindagi me kabhi tujse nhi milegi. Na he mai.
       He left her without a backward glance. Numbly she gathered her self and sat on the sofa. She has given up everthing. Her love, her happiness, her self respect everything. He felt she has betrayed him. A sob escaped her. She got up. She felt dizzy as she walked towards the bedroom. Another wave of nausea went over her and her knees shook as she rushed to the bathroom. Came out all weak and exhausted and curled in bed. She had to wallow in this pain and sorrow all her life. She had taken this decision and she will have to pay for it. She cried out aloud in pain of her broken heart which she was responsible for.
   She got up next morning with a heavy head and a heavy heart. She had to sort things out now. Nobody can know about her pregnancy. The first thing she did is called Kushal. He has become her very good friend now. She can trust him with her life. She told him everything. Even he like Shefali didn't approve of this, but then gave in. She and kushal worked it all out. They will finish all on going projects in three months. Then they will declare that she will be going to a musical tour to Europe for six months. All was settled. She thanked Kushal for being such a wonderful friend. Now she had to take her parents and Shehbaaz in confidence. She booked a ticket to punjab and went home. She told them everything. Her parents and Shehbaaz were not happy with her not telling Siddharth. But she tried to convience them
Shehbaaz: Muje yeh sahi nhi lagta. Agar kabhi Siddharth ko pata chala to mai usse muh kaise dekhaunga. Vo muje apna chota bhai maanta hai.
Sana: Shehbaaz tuje mere sir ke kasam. Please mere leye itna kar de bhai. Please
    They all had to give in. They all knew she was so stubborn she would do it even if they don't support her. Sana finished all her on going projects in three months. She would be exhausted by the end of the day. She craved for Sid. For his love, for his touch, for his smile, for him. She would cry herself to sleep. She saw him once in a studio. He saw her too and looked away, not acknowledging her. He looked lean, as if  he has lost weight. He was wearing sunglasses. She wanted to see his eyes. Wanted to see if he still has that love for her in them. But he has hidden it.
     In the mean time Kushal has declared her six months absence from india, by a cooked up story of some musical shows in Europe of which dates will be declared later. It was even added that she needed her own time for preparations of some new project so she may keep it low. She missed talking to Maa. She didn't knew what Sid might have told her, but Maa never called.
    After finishing her work she went to Poland with her mom and Shehbaaz for the remaining days of her pregnancy and her delivery. Her mom's sister stayed there. She stayed in the small town named chocholow. People there didn't knew who she was.
    Zoro was born in the seventh month.  Her's was a cesarean delivery. There were some complications  He was premature and had to be kept in the incubator. She was allowed to go to him only to feed him. He was so tiny and weak he didn't have strength to suckle. Her heart would cry out for him. She would request the nurse and sit looking at him. It would give her peace and happiness just looking at him. After few weeks his health improved and they both were send home. They came back to india after a month and then Sana declared that she had adopted a baby boy.

Sidnaaz- The Emotional Saga- Epilogue (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें