Sana Shares Her Memories With Sid

Sid got up to find himself all alone  in Sana's room. He remembered falling asleep in her room. He went to his room took a bath and went to the dining hall to find Zoro having breakfast. Zoro looked at Sid and gave him a wide smile. Sana was sitting beside him
Zoro: Good morning papa.
Sid: Good morning baccha. Aap thek ho??
    Sid came to him and kissed his son on his head
Zoro: Ha thek hu.
Sid: ( looking at Sana) Isse doctor paas le jaane je zarurat nhi hai na.
Sana: Nahi , vo thek hai ab.
Sid: Mai fir se jaa raha hu Delhi.  Aaj pura kaam finish kar aaunga. Late ho ga. But I will come.
Sana: Fir se jaana tha to...
Sid: Isse thek nhi lag raha tha isleye aa gaya.
    Whatever her relationship with Sid was, but he was the best father. He loved their son so much and so did their son. There bond has become so strong it amazed her sometimes.
Sid: Zoro papa aaj thoda late ho jaayenge. Aap dinner ke baad jaldi so jaana. Fir kal papa aapko beach le chalenge. Thek hai??
Zoro: Thek hai papa.
      Days passed. Zoro has been admitted to a pre school. Sid being a dotting father has gone to leave him to school on the first day.  He was the one who had tears before leaving Zoro at his school. It was quite funny.
Sid: Chota hai vo. Tu kyu itna smile kar rahi hai
Sana: Vo nhi tum ro rahe ho.
Sid: Ha ha thek hai, thek hai.
    On night Zoro was in his room with Reshma. Sana was in Maa's room massaging oil to Maa's hair. Sid entered the house and heard voices in Maa's room. He went towards it and heard them talking
Sana: Pregnancy me bahot problem hue Maa. 3rd se 7th month tak muje vomiting hote the. Kuch nhi kha pati the. Bahot weak ho gayi the. Pura time thakaan rehti the.
Maa: Tum muje to bolti na beta.
Sana: Maa mai bahot darr gayi the. Aur muje uska baccha chahiye tha Maa. Vo kabhi bhi future ke baat nhi karta tha. Aur muje laga pata nhi mai uske bacche ki Maa ban paaungi ya nhi. Muje hum dono ka yeh baccha nhi abort karna tha. Aur vo zindagi me bahot aage badna chahta tha. Agar use pata chalta to vo shayad majburi me isse apna leta. Par fir yeh hum sab ke sath galat nhi hota kya?? Uski naarazgi sahi hai Maa. Par us waqt mai bhi galat nhi the.
    Sid heard their conversation and went to his room. Wasn't he at fault too. He was scared of commitment. It took him so long to say I love you to her. How could she trust him?? She has asked him about the baby. And it's the fact that he was not ready for the baby at that time. He would have definitely been angry on her. But he would have accepted it. He would have loved it as he loves it now. He can now understand her insecurities. He freshen up and went to find Zoro. Zoro came jumping in his dad's arms.
Sid: Bacche chalo dinner karte hai.
Zoro: Ha mai Maa ko bulata hu vo dadima ke room me hai.
     Zoro came with her mom to the dining hall. He walkedl like sana. Sid thought. Sana served them food and sat beside Zoro to feed him.
Sid: Sana tumne dinner kiya??
    This was the first time he took her name in past so many years. Sana looked at him. Their eyes met for longer then a moment. She couldn't form any words, so she shook her head.
Sid: Tum bhi khaalo fir hum Zoro ko le kar drive pe chalenge.
Zoro: Drive pe papa?? Fir hum ice cream bhi khaayenge na?,
Sid: Ab ice cream ka aap apne Maa se puch lo.
    Sid said smiling. Sana felt her head spin. All sort of emotions invoked inside her. She excused herself , went to her room and cried her heart out. She freshen up and came back. Sid understood she had gone to her room and cried. He totally understood her emotions.
Sid: Sana yeh lo plate. Khaao.
   Sid said looking at her and she noded her head in affirmation. Sid took his car keys. They asked Maa to join them but she refused. As they reached parking
Sid: Sana tum aage baito.
    Sana nodded her head. Zoro happily sat behind. Sana was silent. Zoro was asking all types of questions to his dad and he was patiently enjoying it. Sana felt at peace today. She closed her eyes. The voices of her two favourite person felt music to her ears.
Zoro: Papa ice cream??
Sid: Aap apni Maa se pucho??
Zoro: Papa please...
Sana: Sab sun rahi hu mai.
Zoro: Maa please
Sana: Ok thek hai. Par yeh hamesha nhi hoga.
Zoro: ( hugging her from behind) Thank you Maa.
    Sid saw Sana's face, it had peace on it and he felt good about it. They ate ice cream. Zoro had slept by the time they reached home. Sana took the sleeping Zoro in her arms. They entered the house.
Sid: Laao mai use sula deta hu kamre me.
    Sid took Zoro from Sana. Their hands touched. They looked at each other. She looked away and he took Zoro to his room. Sana stood on the open terrace through the hall. The air felt good today. Her heart felt good today. It didn't felt heavy in her chest. She could see stars as the sky was clear. The moon looked bright. She remembered the day in bb house when Sid has shown her the moon. It was magical. She felt someone behind and knew who it was without turning behind.
Sid: Moon me face dund rahi hai??
Sana: Nahi dekh raha koi face.
Sid: Dhyaan se dekho to dekhayi dega.
   Sid came and stood besides her. Sana looked at him and they laughed.
Sid: Zoro ko tune bahot acche se sambhala hai. Kitni manners hai usme.
Sana: Aapne papa pe gaya hai. Kuch zyaada sikhaane ke zarurat he nhi padi. Par ha tumhare jaisa gussa nhi hai usse
Sid: Us maamle me tuj pe gaya hai.
    Sana smiled at him.
Sid: Sana muje Zoro ke birth ke baare me baata na please
Sana: Zoro polland me paida hua. Maasi hai meri vaha. Seventh month me bahot weak ho gayi the mai. Kuch kha nhi paati the. Achaanak raat me he pain start hua. Hospital me bola ke delivery karni padegi. Cesarean hua. Zoro bahot weak tha. Ekdum chota sa tha vo. Incubator me rakha usko. Itna chota tha na vo doodh bhi nhi pee pata tha. Mai bahot darr gayi the Siddharth. Muje sirf usko feed karne ke leye uske paas bhejti the. Use pakadna bhi nhi aata tha. Aur vo rota to mai bhi uske sath roti.
    She was crying now. Sid was standing there looking in space.
Sid: Muje kyu nhi bataya Sana. Hum dono milke ise jeete. Jo bhi accha jo bhi bura hota, hum sath hote.
    She started crying loudly. He took her hand pulled her to him and hugged her. She cried as if a dam has burst. He brushed his hand on her back soothing her. He had tears too. Her crying turned into sobs as he consoled her. He felt at peace as he had never felt in years. She too felt it and she hugged him tightly. He kissed her on her cheeks. It felt as if nothing has changed between them. Their heartbeat  became faster and breath became heavier. He cradled her to his chest. She looked up in his eyes with an intake of breath. They could feel the rapid beat of their chest. She trembled in his arms awakening all the desire pinned down for years. She raised her head up so that he could take her lips and kiss her senseless. He started kissing her. In answer her lips moved against his. He kissed her gently at first, but the increasing need of desire made him deepened the kiss. He knew nothing on earth would prevent him from possessing her tonight. And then they heard a tiny voice of their son.
Zoro: Maa, muje darr lag raha hai. Aap chalo na mere sath sone.
    The rhythm broke and they pulled apart too quickly. Sana not looking at Sid ran quickly to Zoro picked him up and walked to his room. Sid sat on the coach near by. What just happened made Sid want for more. He wants all of Sana. They would have made love to  each other if Zoro would not have interrupted. He craved for her body against him at that moment. He so wanted her in his arms, kissing her passionately and desiring for more. He thought he needed a cold shower. He had not had a cold shower to curb his desire in many years, but he needed it now.