I got it, Dad!

Chapter 4

Peter woke up snuggled tight between his new parents. He's so warm and he smiles as he look up at Tony's sleeping face. He has dark circles under his eyes. He's been working so hard again. He winces at the way the plastic mask snuggle around his face so he took it off and he nuzzle against Tony's chest. Pressing his face against his shirt.

Arms were automatically tightening around him and Tony stir awake.

"W-Wha.. Peter?" Tony rubs his back and he sighs.

"Pete? You okay?" He blinks the sleep off his eyes and cups Peter's cheek. Lifting up his face so he can examine him. His thumb running through the line that his mask made.

"How's your breathing?" Tony asks and he smile at him.

"It's okay now, I think.." Pepper then stirs, sitting up and letting out a relief sigh seeing some color back to Peter's cheeks.

"Baby, feeling better?" Pepper comb back his curls and Peter nods.

Dr. Helen Cho then came in with Bruce.

"Hello there Peter. I'm Dr. Helen Cho. Ready for a check up?" Peter snuggle close to Tony and shakes his head.

"Pete.. c'mon let's let her check you." Tony got up pulling Peter with her and Pepper getting up giving Dr. Cho some space to check on Peter.

"I'll be right here, bambino." Tony assures him and he nods at Helen. Helen then take out her stethoscope.

"Okay deep breaths now." She checks his breathing a few times hearing from his chest and back. He then takes out a small flashlight to check his throat.

"I would need an X-ray but since Bruce already told me he had asthma before, I'll still prescribe some nebulizer treatments for at least a few times a week if you hear him wheezing or coughing." Tony and Pepper nods. Pepper sitting back next to Peter to hold his hand.

"So can I ask what trigger the asthma?"

"He woke up from a nightmare and he suddenly couldn't breathe." Pepper said combing back his curls.

"Do you remember the dream Peter?" Peter quickly shakes his head, burrying his face back to Tony's chest. Tony wrapping his arms back around his son.

"Oh sweetie.." Pepper rubs his back.

"Okay.. but I'll suggest for you to let it out just so this won't happen again. It might be cause by emotional rather than something physical."

"Okay, thank you Helen." Bruce said and Helen reminded him of the X-ray to be send to her just to make sure. They then got out of the medbay and went up to the living area, settling in eating some homemade pancakes Steve was already making.

"Hey Pete, you feeling okay?" Steve said placing a 8 layer pancakes in front of him. Peter beams at him nodding as he inhales his food.

"Yes, thank you Mr. Captain America!" Peter said which made Sam and Clint laughs out as they walk in the kitchen.

"Steve is fine, Peter." Peter was chewing his food staring at Steve. He wants to say he didn't want to be rude to call him like that but Clint and Sam were already by his side, taking turns in ruffling his hair.

"Hey sport! You feeling okay?" Clint ask and Peter nods, taking another bite.

"You sure?" Sam asks.

"Yeah~" Peter smiles at them.

"You two stop bothering my kid!" Tony finally came placing a glass of orange juice for Peter who drinks half in one go.