Tall Buildings

Chapter 9:

"Boss, Peter just got out of the Tower."

"What did you just said?" Tony's eyes widen and he shared a look with Pepper and they both went up to his room. Tony burst in Peter's room and he froze. Eyes on the open windows.

"No.."

"Tony... his phone.." Tony curse when he saw the phone that Pepper point out and the small tracking device from his bag.

"Shitshitshit!" He runs towards the closet and pulling the door almost off its hinges and he curse again.

"Fucking sh.. that kid!" He stared in horror at the spiderman suit hanging right in front of him.

"Friday where the fuck is my son?!"

"I have no track of his whereabouts boss."

"Fuckfuck! Fuck!!" Tony sat by the foot of Peter's bed, hands gripping on his hair.

"Hack all CCTV's in town. He couldn't gone far without his suit. Call the Avengers and tell them to go look for my kid. Tell them to call me as soon as they start the search party. Now Fri!" Tony stands up and Pepper hugs him.

"Yes, Boss."

"I'll go look with Happy."

"No Pep, rest and I'll.. I'll take care of this."

"No, just let me help find our kid." Tony rubs a hand over his face. His hands are obviously shaking that Pepper had to take both his hands and calm him down.

"Breathe Tony.." Tony froze again and realization struck him.

He pulls away from Pepper and open the drawer from Peter's bedside table. The inhalers are all there.

"Fuck fuck! Pepper we need to find him and fast!" Pepper clench her hands. She can't freak out or Tony will lose it too.

"Friday! Tell everyone that he didn't bring his inhaler with him. Not even one!" Tony is alreasy suiting up. If something happens.. if it's too late.. what if..

No! Fuck No!

"Pepper I.. I need to go now. Please just stay here. Just stay.. I need to know where you are. I need to know you're safe. Please, hun." Tony kisses her and gave her one last hug before blasting out of the window.

"Tony.. please bring him back home." Pepper shaking legs buckles and she sobs in her hands.

"Fri.. tell Happy to join the search party.. inform him of the situation. Tell.. tell Bruce to call Helen in the medbay.. just in case." Pepper's voice shakes.

"I will, Ms. Potts."

They're assuming of a simple asthma attack.. but it was far worst than what they'd thought of.

*********

"Friday, update? C'mon Pete.. where are you?"

"Boss, I have one footage this morning. My facial recognition says it's 99% Peter Parker. He went in a Taxi approximately 32 minutes ago."

"Where you able to trace the Taxi's whereabouts?"

"The CCTV was not able to catch its plate number. But I am scanning from the other CCTV footages of the said Taxi."

"Faster Friday."

"Got one boss. Plate number 818Nb. Tracking the taxi's course. Scanning 40%" Tony takes a breath and follows Friday's tracking.

"Scanning route 100% complete." Tony followed the route blasting off faster.

"Gotcha." He landed right in front of the Taxi and it screetch to a stop.