Frozen Lake Fever

Chapter 5

"How's it going underoos?" Tony is in his lab tinkering on one of the boot on his Iron Man suit.

He's currently calling Peter as he test out his new upgrades on Patrol.

Tony smiles as he hears Peter's over excited squeels and the consecutive 'twips' of his upgraded web shooters.

"Wooo!! Yeah! This is so awesome! This suit feels so light Tony!" Peter sounded like he finally landed.

"Okay good. Go on have fun saving the little guys. Remember be careful okay. Karen will send an SOS once you do something stupid, kid." Tony smirks knowing Peter is probably rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, I know.."

"Remember your curfew. It's cold out and Karen's heater can only last for few hours. Your spider blood is not a fan of cold either. If you get sick, Pepper will castrate me. Also please do tell me you pack your inhaler with you Pete or I swear to God--"

"Oh my God, Dad! I got it! Jeez.." Peter groans out but Tony stops what he's doing, his smile stretching out towards his ears. He didn't comment on it but the warmth in his chest makes him want to tell Pete to just keep calling him that.

"Just making sure, Petey. Love ya kid."

"Love you too, Ton-"

"Dad is fine, Pete.." Tony quickly corrected but the silence from Peter's line made him think he's going to far. He's pushing it.

"Love you too, Dad.." but when he hears the soft shy voice of his son, all the doubts left the window. Even when Peter ended the call his smile was out stretch.

"Fri?"

"Already save in your personal folder boss. Do you want to hear the playback?" Tony shakes his head at how smart his AI is. Well he did program her.

"Yes and thank you baby girl."

"Anytime boss."

*********

"What the?" Peter swings off the building when he got an alert from Karen about a carjacking. The car was a pickup and the man just thrown the driver off the and took off with the car.

"Hey! That's not yours!" Spiderman landed on the back of the pick up and crawled towards the front of the car.

"What the fuck?! Spiderman?!" The guy inside yells out in panic as he steps on the gas hard and the truck swivels left and right.

"Hey-hey calm down Mr. Criminal! Stop stepping on the gas! Even I know that and I can't drive!" Spiderman tried to open the car door but the man just frantically spins the wheel trying to shake him off the car.

"Get the fuck off!" The man yells out then he turns sharply on the right where the almost frozen lake was. They both didn't saw the lake, even the man who just steps harder on the gas, plummeting them high and came crashing down the lake hard.

"Fuck! Help! Help me!!!" The man yells out.

"Peter, your body temperature is going down fast. Risk of hypothermia is detected." Karen said

Peter gasp out feeling his whole body shake but he didn't think of that right now nor Karen's warnings. He just pulls the car door off its hinges and pull the man off the driver seat. He swims back to land and drops the man off the side right next to his shivering body.