Aika Aizawa

Update: May 17 2020
i have another acc lol i might publish stories there so check it out :))

"Congratulations! She's very beautiful" the nurse opens the door revealing a mother, and her newborn baby daughter.

"Shota...she's so cute!" M/n squeals as the baby is tucked on a cloth. Aizawa walks closer examining his own daughter looking at his wife happily.

"She is... can i hold her?" He gives her pleading eyes.

"of course! Here.." she gently lends over the baby to him. He was shaking on the inside scared of him dropping her. But in the end, he was calm.

"What shall we name her?" The mother goes in deep thought before smiling brightly.

~~~

"Hey m/n have you seen my goggles?"

"Shota here we go again" the mother sighs while unwrapping her apron.

"Keep your stuff organized will ya?"

"I did! For sure this time.... but-"

"Ah-hah! Beat that you villains!" They both stop as they hear shouting from the girl's room. They look at each other then smiled before entering, seeing their precious daughter wearing eraserheads goggles.

The little girl was kicking the air making 'heroic moves' and jumping around.

"No wonder my goggles went missing" She turns around seeing her parents at the door.

"Mama! Papa!" She runs up to the duo before being picked up by the raven-haired man.

"Oh aika... how did you find my goggles?"

"Aika saw it on the floor! Aika is Eraserhead!" She removes it from her then puts it on his head.

"Told you it was your fault" M/n picks her up from his hands ruffling her hair.

"Is papa going to work? Is papa going to kick ass?!" Both of the parents flinch at the girl's words. The mother glares at his husband who just shrugs.

"She's about to say it some day- ow!" He groans as he felt his head getting kicked.

The child giggles. "Papa is a hero! He's going to defeat villains. And he teaches people to be like heroes! He is so cool!"

"And now it's time for you to nap little girl"

"Aww... why mama? I wanna play more!" She is brought to the bed whining. Looking at both of her parents.

" 'Cause i said so darling. Bid your papa a goodbye aika" she yawns and nod before making grabby hands towards him.

She felt a kiss on her forhead.
"Night night papa! Mama!"

"Good night aika"
"Sleep well darling"

Both of the parents walk out and the door slams shut.

They were a happy family, they love one another. They care, they looked out for each other, what else would she need?
But then again...

they WERE a happy family.

Until now though the father and daughter are happy. But the mother? Was she the cause of this?

One night their small daughter had woken up to some shouting and breaking of glass. She walked down in her small pajamas wondering what's the commotion. The three year-old peaked behind a wall then heard her parents shouting.

"SHOTA THERE IS NO WAY MY DAUGHTER IS STAYING WITH YOU-"

"HOW WOULD SHE STAY WITH A MOTHER WHO DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?!"

"NOTHING? NOTHING?! I STAYED WITH HER ALL MY LIFE WHILE YOU WERE BUSY WITH HERO WORK AND TEACHING AT YUEEI! YOU CALL THAT NOTHING?!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO KEEPS OUR BILLS PAYED WHILE YOU'RE HANGING OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE! ACTUALLY WITH A MAN!"

"HE DOES BETTER THAN YOU, AND CAN PROVIDE MY NEEDS WITHOUT WORKING-"

"Why is mama and papa shouting?" The girl rubs her eyes sleepily. She was scared, she didn't understand everything else except the part of her and her mother leaving.

She saw the woman walking to her before grabbing her wrist and taking some bags.

"We're leaving Aika let's go"

Aizawa stopped her from getting the bags. She was about to use her quirk until aizawa used his.

"M/n i said she is NOT going with YOU!"

"MAKE ME! Aika stop struggling AND LET'S GO"

"N-no.. aika doesn't want to leave papa"

Her glassy eyes makes contact with the enraged mother. Who just glares at the little girl.

"YOU'RE COMING WITH ME AIKA"

"M/N STOP YOU'RE HURTING HER-"

"LEAVE US ALONE ERASER"

The innocent girl cries, not only because of the thought of leaving her dad, but also her mother is hurting her wrist.

"N-NO! AIKA WANTS TO STAY-"

"YOU'RE COMING WITH ME AND HE'S NOT YOUR PAPA ANYMORE"

"N-NO! HE'S MY PAPA! I DON'T WANNA LEAVE. AIKA LOVES PAPA"

The girl struggles at the hand. Completely helpless, that is until she slapped her hand really hard causing her to be free. She runs to her father who embraces the daughter.

"AIKA COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Her wet eyes stain the shirt of his father. Not caring at the moment. She shakingly looks at her clutching his shirt more.

"M-MAMA IS A BULLY! Y-you b-bully aika and papa... YOU'RE A BULLY" Before knowing, her mother appeared near to them and was met immense pain on her cheek.

Her mother slapped her.

"M/N HOW DARE YOU- LEAVE. RIGHT NOW. SHE DOESN'T WANT TO LEAVE SO GET OUT NOW"

Aizawa was about to kick her out of the house until.

"FINE! STAY WITH HIM! AIKA I'M NEVER COMING BACK YOU HEAR ME?! YOU'LL NEVER BE A HERO WITHOUT MY GUIDANCE AND YOU-" She points to the man carrying the three year-old.

"GOOD LUCK ON RAISING HER ON YOUR OWN. I BET YOU WOULD FAIL ALONG WITH HER. GOODBYE" and with that, the door was slammed shut. Harshly, the bags also disappear with her quirk. The house was now filled with the cries of aiko.

"I-is she gone..? Is mama gone? Do you h-hate aika for calling her a b-bully? Papa?" Aizawa bends down to her level. His heart aches at the sight no parent would want to see. He wipes the tears of the cheek before smiling sadly.

"She's gone aiko... i-i'm sorry for letting her leave you, but it's for the better. Papa doesn't hate aika okay? Papa loves aika...very much" tears slowly flow down his cheeks before hugging her.

Aizawa lets aika explain on what she means a 'bully'. Unfortunately, the mother brings home a man, the one aizawa knew she was meeting with, every time he has work. And instead of treating aika she ignores her and treats her like a nobody. She almost snapped at her when aika was begging attention one time with the man present.

Aizawa continued to raise his
daughter, alone. At the same time, teaching at U.A and being a hero at night. He teaches himself stuff he needed to raise his daughter. He's still the same aizawa everyone knew. The always sleepy, always with a sleeping bag, and always expells students who doesn't meet his standards.

Even though, he raised his child with what's right, teaches her everything a good person should know. He did a good job raising a caring and beautiful daughter himself. Of course aika then helped his father with the things she grew up to learn.

But that, was just the beginning.

❦︎♡︎❦︎

A/n: AAAHHHHHHH! HOW DID I DO?! WAS IT OKAY?! Geez i hope you guys liked it :> Anyways, dadzawa is in the house! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Pleasw correct me if there are any wrong english grammars.. stay safe!