Results

-----☆︎------☆︎-------☆︎------☆︎------☆︎------☆︎------☆︎------☆︎----
-☆︎------☆︎------☆︎------☆︎------☆︎------☆︎

Author's PoV

"The one who places last will be expelled?! But that's unfair, and it's just the first day!"
Uraraka talks to aizawa. Who is completely unamused.

"So you think natural disasters, massive accidents,.."

"villain attacks are fair?"

"villain attacks are fair?" Aika mumbles saying it at the same time. Not realizing kirishima heard her.

"Woah aika. How did you..?" She jumps amd rubs her neck.

"Well... hehe i just uh... guessed?" She prayed hoping he will buy it. Kirishima nods shrugging.

"As heroes it our job to reverse it all. So expect from your three years here at U.A. are hardships." he pauses.

"One. After. Another." The rest of the class was filled with Determination.

"Why do i feel like a last minute twist will happen? If it does i'll feel bad for the others.." Aika thought to herself chuckling.

"Now show me what you got. This is,
Plus Ultra"

 This is,Plus Ultra"

"No holding back.." She smirks as the test begins.

~~~~

"3.04 seconds!" The robot announces the score of Iida's in the 50 meter-dash.

"His quirk really suites it." Aika says watching the others.

𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝙸𝚒𝚍𝚊

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔: 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚜. 𝙴𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔!

She then already knew what to do. But there was something she wasn't too sure about.

Aika's PoV

"Aika and Yaoyorozu you're up" I nod and walk to the track field. I realized yaoyorozu was the girl behind me in class.

I take a deep breath focusing the image in my mind.

"Good luck um... Aika?" I smile and nod.

"You too Yaoyorozu!" She nods as her shoes change into roller skates-