Chapter 4 | i suck at titles :<

I began to run near a small building. I concentrate picturing the details and i clap my hands together. I am now on top of the building.

"Okay..... now that worked"

I look around and observe the view. I then saw a feint flash of red and green. I nod to myself and began to run to the direction. I near another building then quickly, i jump from the roof to the other. I swiftly land at ease as if i do this all the time.

I jump to another building. Repeating some more then i quickly stop.

"Two 3 pointers and one 2 pointer robot" I look at my surrounding. I see a rock below me and quickly picked it up.

"This better work.."

I throw it above the robots. It got the attention of them and quickly looked to my direction.

"Target... locked!" Before it can do anything i clap my hands together and appeared at the two pointer robot. I used my hands and steadied the laser so it won't hit me.

"Target is there" One of the 3 pointers got ready to blast me with their lazer. I quickly jumped and as soon as i did it destroyed the two pointer. I smirked as i point out both of my hands then separated them.

"Break"

Resulting the 3 pointer got split. Well, parts of it. Then i used my right and aimed for the other 3 pointer.

"Up" i lift my hand with the robot in the air.

"Down" I shove my hand towards the ground making the robot smash into pieces. I pant then smiled at my work.

I then saw a metal pipe thing and picked it up. I chuckled then hold it with me running to another alley.

"This is gonna be a long Ten-minute"

Aizawa's PoV

"Shota, looks like your daughter is fired up hm?" I look at Nezu before looking at the screen. She was holding a metal pipe that was part of the robot a while ago. She ran towards the group of robots, using the pipe she controlled it smashing it into the robots.

I smirked. "That was pretty clever of her"

" *squeals* SUCH A PROUD FATHER!" i roll my eyes ignoring Midnight.

I look at the monitor and see her score with 34 villain points. I see she was panting looking for new robots.

"I know you could do better than that. But if not.... im proud"

"Aizawa-kun she's your daughter?" I look at All Might pointing at her. I nod.

"She's really pretty. And she looks like she was raised well."

"Oh All Might, SHE'S SUCH A SWEET GIRL! Opposite of her father, but also is the same as him!" Midnight joins clapping her hands together.

I ignored them still focusing on her. She ran into a big group which includes One 3 pointer, two 2 pointers, and one 1 pointer.

She broughts up the pipe controlling it around the 1 pointer. Then she smashed it using the pipe. It was flying in the air, my eyes widened slightly as the 3 pointer comes near her. She claps her hands and appears right above the robot, just where the pipe is. She holds the pipe and smashes the lazer. She pointed the lazer to the other robot and was destroyed. Earning herself 8 villain points.

I sigh in relief. "This girl is making me have a heart attack. Tch."

"Woah Shota, she's really impressive." Nezu brings out his hands- paws. Pointing at my so called daughter.