Entrance exam? Or no?

Aika's PoV

"Okay aika...remember the man i told you not to tell papa about? He's coming again today so remember, do NOT tell papa about this okay? Or else... you already know right?"

I nod slowly, shaking at the scary aura mama gives me.

"Mama... who is he?"

"Oh.. my boyfriend. Why..? Are you going to tell papa?" I gulp at her scary face. Why is she like this? Why is mama scary?

"Mama always hides from papa... and boyfriend? why?"

"Behave aika." She says coldly before shutting my door.

I began to waddle to my coloring book papa gave me. I colored the page where a pretty princess was on it. Some of colors went outside the line.

"This is better than last time... Aika likes it! Mama will like it! I hope.."

A few hourse pass by and i looked at the clock. It is time for the man to get going.

I jumped excitingly before running down seeing mama alone.

"Mama will like it! She always likes what aika colors!"

"Mama! Mama! Look at what i did-"

"Aika, not now." I flinch at her cold voice. Whenever she's like that is when papa is not around. Even without the man she's like that.

"Is m-mama mad? Did aika-"

"Mama is not mad. Now go aika come back later" she waves her hand at me. I felt my lower lip tremble.

"Mama is always ignoring aika.. i want papa. Where is papa? Maybe if i show mama the pic immediately..?"

I walk around the couch then quickly showing mama the coloring page i did. Startling her before pushing the page, along with me away.

"Aika i said COME BACK LATER! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE A HANDFUL HUH?!" she grabs the paper and begins to crumple it.

I wince at the loud voice and felt my vision getting blury because of my tears.

I quietly cry before seeing her come to me.

"You always MESS THINGS UP so why don't you just GO AWAY" she brought her hand up. I covered myself prepearing for the impact-

"STOP!" i sat up from my bed and looked around. Random stuff floating from the air.
From my pillows to a random manga, and some makeup to my phone. I pant at my dream- no, memory gulping and looking around.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I jump as i heard my alarm clock ringing telling me 'bitch get the fuck up'.

The stuff drops to the floor and i sigh. Groaning while stopping this mean invention.

"Why the fuck do i always have to suffer while sleeping.... CAN'T I AT LEAST WAKE UP AFTER MY STUPID ALARM-"

"Aika if you don't come down breakfast will be cold!"

"Ah yes. I know dad, just woke up!" The door opens revealing my wonderful sleepy dad.