USJ?! But wait-

"Aika-chan! Wanna walk with us??" Uraraka runs to me and points at iida and midoriya.

Before i was about to reply bakugou beat me to it. "Hey you. Wait for dumbass girl outside." He then glances at me. "We're just gonna talk" i looked at him confused as well as uraraka.

"I swear if he's wanting to fight i-"

"O-okay..see you at the gate aika!" I nod. The door closes as it's just bakugou and i.

I organize my stuff in my bag bringing out my phone checking for messages from tireddad. I then felt something cold on my head. It balances on me before i hold it.

"An....ice pack..?" I look at him walking to the door.

"Tch. Has your head been hit that hard that you can't remember a single fucking thing?" He slightly glares at me. I then remembered the reason why i was dizzy during the evacuation.

"Oh." That was all i managed to say. "You are to not tell a single soul about this..GOT IT DUMBASS GIRL?!" I chuckled then nod.

"I have a name you know." I put my left hand on my hip and using my right to place the ice pack on my head.

"Maybe you're the one who had a hard hit on the head since you can't even remember your classmate's name" i tease as he growls. "NOT EVEN A-"

"Thank you bakugou..geez let people finish. But anyways, see you tomorrow?"

He was silent before opening the door again. "Whatever" just like that he disappears. I look at the ice pack then at the door.

"Did he just......WHAAAATTTT?!" I scream shocked at the event. Still processing in what the actual fuck happened. And for some reason i like that side of him.

"Never knew the great bakugou is a softy..."

~~~~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-*

"seriously....I WANNA SLEEP-"

"Aika hurry up before i leave you!" I groan sluggishly rolling out of bed. I did my usual morning routine then grabbed my bag. I then looked at my mp3 player and my broken earphones. I sighed.

"Whatever...i'll just get a new one." I walk down as i see my dad readying the table. I walk to him. "Good morning!"

"Morning" i chuckle and went to a seat across from him. He then placed curry on both of ours plate.

"Thanks for the food!" He nods as we both eat. "Aika. Today will be different from the rest activities. I hope you're prepared for it." He gives a slight smirk while i nod. For some reason, im feeling uneasy today. I guess he noticed it since he asked me.

"What's wrong? Don't tell me you're scared." He joked trying to cheer me up. I chuckle and shake my head.

"Nah. It's nothing. And who said im scared!" I pout.

"Whatever" he playfully rolls his eyes as continue to chat. Days like these are kinda rare. Even when school is out since he still has to do hero work while raising me by himself. So it's really memorable when eating together.

~~~~

"For today's foundational training, we will have a three man team with me, all might, and another person." He glances at me quickly before looking back at the class.