Villains..?!

The atmosphere turned into fear. As we all witness what we were about to face.

"HOW DID THEY GOT IN?!" Kirishima asks.

"Sensei! What about the alarms!" Yaoyorozu asks as thirteen looks panicked too.

"We have! But...!" I clicked my tongue as frustration build within me. "IF ONLY I TOLD SOMEONE...MY DAD...ARGHHH! IS THIS MY FAULT?!"

"Is it this place that has only been infiltrated...or even at the campus too." Todoroki stands beside me observing the situation. I quickly caught up to what ge's saying.

"A time when there's a class scheduled!" I look at him. "And a place isolated from the campus..It means they have a solid goal in mind." His face was stoic but his eyes showed how worried he is.

I quickly saw aizawa using his quirk ready to jumo down with the villains. I quickly run leaving kirishima and todoroki.

"W-wait!" He stops as midoriya joins.

"Sensei! You're gonna fight them all by yourself?!"

"AT LEAST MAKE SOMEONE COME WITH YOU. BAKUGOU OR TODOROKI OR ME-"

"NO AIKA!" my breath hitched. Midoriya and i exchanging worried glances.

"The battle style of eraserhead is to capture then erase their quirks! And even if you do there's too many of them!" I couldn't say anything. I was just giving him my pleading look to not go. Or at least let someone or me join him.

He caught my glance. His shoulders relaxed a little before looking back at the front. "A hero always have more than one trick up in their sleeve. Thirteen proceed with evacuation!" I quickly tried to grab his arm before kirishima stopped me.

"Wait- let go!" I struggle as thirteen holds my shoulder. "Aika. Let's go." I watched my father as we run towards the gate.

I sighed. Then focused my attention back at the front. Until the same mist appeared.

"Im afraid we can't let you escape.." we gasp as he enlarges fully covering the gate.

"Greetings..! We are the league of villains. And we're here to kill the symbol of peace...all might." I gritted my teeth.

"Kill uncle might..? Why?! I mean...yeah but..."

"I believe he was supposed to be here. And i also believe...a teacher pro hero's daughter...is among one of you." i freeze my eyes widening. I trembled trying to not expose myself.

"Maybe that will help us make all might appear" he continues

Whispers and murmurs filled the class..
Midoriya and i exchange glances as i bit my lip.

"WHAT THE HELL! WHY?! THIS IS CLEARLY MY FAULT...RIGHT?!"

"Daughter..? We have todoroki here." Mina asked scared and cofused.

"The guy said daughter.." i shut my eyes trying to convince myself this was all a dream.

"Anyways-" as thirteen was about to release his black hole bakugou and kirishima charges towards him. I turned confused as he was beside me a while ago.

"IDIOTS GET BACK HERE!" i pull the two away to nod at thirteen to use his quirk. But unfortunately....his mist spread a globe like completely covering us.

"I will scatter each and every one of you. As you will be tortured and killed"

I felt myself being lifted as each of us were being sucked by the mist. I caught a glimpse of iida trying to save everyone. The last thing i heard was a feint shout.