B2

Y/n pov~

I don't know what to react anymore. The moment I saw this, my heart crashed into tiny pieces. Seulgi, beside me just gave a worry face. I looked at the drink that was supposed to be hers with teary eyes. I crashed it aggressively and shoved it into trashbin nearby.

“ Relax y/n.. Please stay calm first..” Seulgi voice soften as she saw my situation. I shook my head while wiping my tears.

“ It's okay seul, I suddenly lost my appetite.. You can have this..” I gave her my foods before finally dashed out from the cafeteria. There's only place that can ease my time now..

Music room...

3rd person pov~

Seulgi just stared at her bestfriend figure that slowly fade away. She looked at their table and sighed again.  She knows that y/n can't skip her meals or else her illness will kick in but then again, she knew that the girl need some alone time.

She shrugged it off and walked to their table that already occupied with other members. Joy noticed that y/n wasn't there make her questioned the bear.

“ Unnie, where y/n-unnie?” She asked, a bit confused since the girl that they talked about loves food very much.

“ Uhmm, she's on practice now.. So she can't be here..” The bear girl said then sat in front wendy, facing the girl with unamused face.

“ So.... Who's that guy?” She asked as the Canadian girl finally look up to meet her gaze. The girl smile, almost widely at the mention of the certain guy.

“ Oh, he is my friend. The name Chris. He's my neighbor from Canada which I'm surprise that he's here...” She said excitedly but then confused as seulgi just scoffed at her.

“ Tsk, friend..” She muttered under her breath as she doesn't want anyone to hear it. She just ignoring what the group is talking about and quickly finishing her food. She need to find y/n and she knew where.

-

“ Wow, you're really talented!” Y/n stop playing the piano as someone entered the room. It was plain silence until she decided to break it.

“ I'm sorry and thank you..” She said while the girl just looked at her. She never saw her face before.. Must be new transferee.

“ Uhmm, can you help me a bit?” The girl asked y/n, who's now about to leave..

“ Yeah , why?”

“ I'm new here.. Can you show me where is this place?” The girl said as she passed y/n her schedule. Y/n looked through the paper and automatically smile, reading that the girl has a same class with her.

She looked back at the girl, still showing her soft smile which make the girl so darn confused.

“ Oh, you have the same class with me..” Y/n broke the silence and extended her hand towards the girl.

“ I'm y/n, what's your name??”

She looked at y/n hands before deciding to take it.

“ Choi jisu, but I would prefer calling me Lia..” The new transferee said as she shook y/n hand. It's soft... That's what she thought.