B4

Don't get me wrong.. I'm sometimes kinda lazy😅... Btw enjoy it!

have you guys saw wendy and her cheesy comments at lysn? It's funny well for me 😂

_____________

Y/n pov~

I waited for her to come to class. It's been 5 minutes already and I didn't saw any sign of her.. Maybe she late.. I thought in my mind.

The door suddenly cracked open and there I saw her. She walked through my table with gentle smile.. The smile that I love the most...

I looked at her hand to see her holding her favourite drink. She put her belongings before barging towards seulgi seat since the girl didn't arrived yet.

" Hey y/n!" She greeted me. She's in good mood eh today..

" Hey, didn't know that you yourself a time to buy that drink.." I asked her. True though, the stall that sell that drinks always full with students.

She looked at the cup lovingly.. I smiled seeing this sight of her.. No cringey or cheesy wendy, just bubbly and adorable.. Her duality is killing me sometimes..

Just then my smile drop upon hearing she talking about her so called neighbor, Chris...

" I don't know why but I know Chris bought this to me.. He always full with surprise!" She said like a matter of fact. Don't break down y/n, don't! Not yet.

As she finished rambling about how good Chris is, that damn guy just has to suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He got that little smug on his face which make me annoyed. Wish that I could just put his face into washing machine so it can be cleaner..

" Hey wendy! How are you?" He asked and ruffled his hair. Ewww pfft! You thought you cool by doing that? No way dude!

" I'm fine.. Thank you for this!" Wendy hold up her cup, showing to Chris who looks totally clueless.

" Well sure, anything for you." He replied then wink at wendy.. HE LIED! HE JUST FUCKING LIED.. How do I know? Cause I'm the one bought that drink.. I even waited for 15 minutes in line.. Pfft is this what I got after pushing myself to wake up early??

I glared at Chris.. Why he always in my way? What he want from me? I gritted my teeth, not noticing that wendy already went back to her place as seulgi finally arrived.

Seulgi looked at my face, confused. " You okay bud?" She asked me in concern.

" Yeah, I'm totally FINE." I replied, emphasizing the fine word. She chuckled at me before following my gaze that on Chris. The guy doesn't even notice me sending him daggers, tsk tsk tsk.

" You sure? You look like that you already kill him in your mind." I averted my gaze now on seulgi. She wear this ugly smirk.. Oh God please..

She leaned closer to my ear before whispering something.. I shook my head saying that the mission is fail. She tilted her head in confusion before asking me why.

" She thought that brat gave it to her.." I trailed off when everyone fill in the class. I mouthed at seulgi saying let's talk later which she agreed.

(Skip cause idk how to explain math! 😂)

Me and seulgi were waiting for wendy since we agreed to sit together during lunch.. She was about to greet us when Chris blocked her. Wth dude?! Get out from the way will ya?