B12

_____________

Y/n pov~

It's already 1 month since my encountered with moonbyul back. I never thought that I will ever saw her again after our last met. I still remembered it clearly. I met her when I took a karate class. She used to be my crush but nah, it slowly fades away.

Flashback~

" ARGHH IT HURTS! LET ME GO!!!" I screamed but she pulled my legs even more making me struggled to free myself.

" How can you protect yourself if you can't even endure a simple pain?" She said, slowly let go of my legs. I quickly sat up and rubbed my legs to reduce the pain. Aish, she could just take it easy on me..

" Let's took a rest for 5 minutes and after that we will continue with other things.." She said calmly making me widen my eyes. What the hell?

" WHAT?! THERE ARE OTHER TOO?? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!" I shouted in surprised.  I thought learning karate was easy but I was wrong.. Totally wrong..

Moonbyul just ignored me and walked away. I groaned before bumping my back to the cold floor. " I'm going to die soon.." I muttered under my breath.

End flashback~

I met moonbyul back then when someone was bullying me after school. She was there, protecting me from the bullies. Seulgi already went home and that's why I was left alone.

After she saved me, she told me to join the karate club where she is willing to teach me. So I did because I thought it isn't that hard but now? I hate myself back then..

After 1 year practicing with her without telling seulgi, I already mastered a bit of it. Everything was going well until moonbyul has to follow her parent moving out to overseas. I, of course was extremely sad hearing that so before she left, I made a confession letter. I don't know if she still has it or not now. I wish she didn't bring it up soon..

But in all seriousness, meeting her back was great not until I saw seulgi confused face. Damn I wish that I told her before cause now she is sulking with me..

" Yah Kang seulgi! Listen here, I'm sorry okay.. I didn't mean to hide it from you.." I said as I held her shoulder but she snatched it away. 

" I can't believe this.. I thought that no secrets between us.." She said sadly making me tensed up. Right, now I feel bad..

" Sorry okay.. Please don't ignore me.. I don't have anyone else now.." I tried using my skills to persuade her. I made a fake crying sound while hiding my head. I can hear a footsteps closer to me. Guess it worked?