B26

Y/n pov~

I threw my gaze outside the window, admiring the view of sunrise in the morning. It's already 1 week since that accident happen and I can't believe that I still alive. My life has been messed up a bit with what happen recently..

Alyson lied to me, I got shot and my bestfriend actually like me.. Hmm, the last one is the most hard to believe honestly. Talking about it made me remember the time where we talked at rooftop.

" In another life hmm.."

" What are talking about?" I yelped in surprise as I see Seungwan at the door, staring weirdly at me. My cheeks flushed in red as I felt embarrassed with the situation. Damn it! Just in right time..

" Ahh Seungwan, what are you here? It's still early.." I asked as she walked closer to me. She put a container at the small beside me and settled down herself at the nearest chair.

" What? I can't visit you?" She put her hands under her chin and flashed her widest smile. I felt myself getting more flustered so I looked away. 

" Urmm, I mean, why so early? I bet the rest doesn't woke up yet.." I replied which earned no response from her. I thought that she already left so I turned around but what I see next caught my guard off.

She was standing too close with me. Her face is just an inch away from me to the point that I could feel her breath hitting my face. I froze when I saw her smirking at me.

" Why did you look away? If you want to talk with someone, you have to look at their eyes.." She said and leaned closer. I backed away but she still closing our gap. There barely have any space left between us. 

" Urmm seungwan.. Don't y-you think you're t-too close?" I stuttered making her smile wider. She shushed me using her index finger and whispered a words.

" Why are you so red??" 

I followed her gaze that ended up at my lips. I gulped nervously as I felt hot out of sudden. I closed my eyes as I feel her leaning close..

" AHAHAHAHA!!" She bursted into laughter as she retreated back to her seat. I looked at her feeling annoyed and somehow embarrassed. What the hell y/n? DID YOU REALLY WISH THAT TO HAPPEN..TF?

" What the hell seungwan?!" I screamed at her but she still continued to laugh at me. After a few minutes, she finally regain back herself and stopped laughing.

" I'm sorry, that was just too funny.. You should look at your face.. Oh goshh." She smiled warmly at me. I should notice this.. She is such a tease... Man, why did I fell to her again?

She smiled at me sweetly and close her eyes. " Actually, I came here to tell you something.." She changed the subject so the atmosphere wouldn't be to awkward. I  looked at and put up my confuse face.

" The thing is, I got an opportunity to feature in Taemin sunbaenim song but I don't know if I should accept it or not.." She keeps fidgeting her fingers mean that she is really nervous.

" Why won't you? This is a gold opportunity seungwan-ah.. Did something bothering you?" I held her hand to stop her nervousness. She stared at our hands for a couple minutes until I broke her thoughts by fake a cough.