B6

3rd person pov~

Seungwan went back after making sure that her eyes doesn't look too swollen or else she will have to bear with seulgi. That girl sure talks a lot.. She walked to y/n, who's now with seulgi and other two girl.. Y/n soon noticed her, so the girl call her.

" Seungwan-ah, where did you go?" She asked the girl that finally stood beside seulgi. " I just went to toilet." The canadian girl replied, hang her head low. Y/n, who noticed this quickly felt worried. What's wrong seungwan-ah?

She was about to ask the shorter girl but their teacher cut her off. " Class! Please gather here." Mr. Oh shouted that made everyone went to him quickly.

He looked at us one by one before starting to count. " Today, we will play a dogdeball game.. Please follow my instructions and divide into 2 group." Please, I want to be one group with seungwan.. She put her hands together and pray to god.. Please this time..

" Group one; Kang Seulgi, Myoui Mina, Cha Eunwoo, Bambam and..." Please don't be me, please don't be me.. Y/n still praying with her eyes half closed.

" And Park Y/n.. Okay the others will be in group 2.. dismiss." She groaned silently.. Ughh, how am I going to go against my crush? Can some please freaking explain it to me??..

Y/n looked at seungwan as the girl approached her team. She was smiling with her eyes closed that make her mandu cheeks appeared.. She cute., Y/n brushed her thoughts away and smile to herself.

Just then she felt a hand slipped into her neck and pull it closer to them. " What? You hate being in one team with me now?" Seulgi asked as she snuggled more into the latter neck. Y/n pushed her playfully and left her dumbfounded.

Seulgi scoffed while shooking her head. Isn't it easy to read the girl right? Clearly that she want to get paired with seungwan.

" Hey y/n, let's do our best!" Mina greeted the latter, showing her killing smile, her gummy-smile. Y/n smiling back and make fighting gesture back to the gir. Even though she knew that the japanese girl have a slight crush on her, it doesn't mean that they can't be friend right? 

Little that y/n knows, a certain hamster was looking at their interaction the whole time, feeling annoyed. " Seungwan-ah, shall we plan our strategy now?" Mingyu asked the canadian girl since the girl seems to trap deep in her own thoughts.

" Ah yes yes, let's go." She smacked herself mentally. What would I think about her? aishh..

___________

" Okay START!" As the whistle went off, everyone quickly dogded and threw the balls to their opponent. Y/n gracefully grabbed the ball and thrusted it harder to mingyu making the latter yelped.

" 1-0." Mr.Oh shouted that make the other team maniacally threw the balls to y/n's team. 

However y/n being the ace she is, caught the ball and threw it away towards the person who's now regretting doing that..

"2-0."

" We're close to win this game!" Bambam shouted excitedly. He took the ball that rolled infront of him and thrust it with full of force to the captain of the opponent group. Y/n noticed how the ball went straight to seungwan head.. This is going to hurt so bad..