B24

Seulgi pov~

" What do you want?!" I screamed as she just showed me her sinister smile. She walked closer to us with hands behind her back.

" Oh you know... Kang seulgi, did you forget me? After all those things that I did to you? What did this bitch has that I don't?" I gritted my teeth while hearing her venom voice. Can't believe this pure looking girl can be satan too. It's just hard since her sister is one of my friends.

" Call her bitch one more time and I'll make sure to print that word out then shoving it into your filthy mouth.." Her smile faded immediately upon hearing my words.

" Oh seul, are you really that blind huh? Want me to give you my eyes to replace yours?" I grimaced in disgust while holding y/n hands tightly. I know that she is afraid cause I can feel her hands trembling.

" And you.." Alyson gaze turned to y/n, who is hiding behind me. She walked closer wearing ugly smirk but eventually replaced it with frown.

" Why are you always in my way?"

" W-What?"

" Ughh, come on! Why are both of you forgetting about it? 5 years ago.."

_______Flashback_________

3rd person pov~

" No one is going to save you nerd. I can't believe your sister is Kim freaking Jennie. You just look like the ugliest creature in your family. I pitied your sister and family for having you." The voice of girl echoed through the toilet. In the scene, there is three girls circling one soaked wet girl.

" Hey loser, stand up." The red haired girl spoke and pulled the mention girl hair then slamming her back to the wall.

" Are you suddenly became de-"

" WHAT ARE YOU THREE DOING?!"

Everyone gaze fixed on the voice who interrupting them except the tiny girl who still hang her head down.

" Uhmm, w-we are, urmm.."

" Get out from here now before I call Mrs. Oh!" They quickly released the nerd girl earlier and barged out from the toitlet leaving the nerd with her supposed 'hero'.

The black-long haired girl went closer until she faced the girl. " Hey, you're okay now.. Need help?"

"....." No answer. After a few minutes, Alyson thought that the girl already gone so she lifted her head slowly.

To her surprised, she saw that black haired girl smiling sweetly at her, almost closing her eyes.