1. 𝙋𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙩

- Info -

Y/N (first name)

L/N (last name)

Y/N/N (nickname)

Father: unknown

Mother: Was arrested when Y/N was seven

Gloria was your mums best friend; she let you live with her.
——————————————————

Gloria, Jay, And I was all at Manny's soccer game. Jay was sat down, whilst Gloria and I was stood up.
"Vamos, Manny! Kick it! Kick it!" Gloria shouted, "Don't let him— Kick it! Manny, go! A la derecha! A la derecha! No! No, no. He tripped him, Jay. Where's the penalty?"

"Gloria," Jay began, putting his newspaper down to look at her, "they're O and 6. Lets take it down a notch" Jay said. I agreed with him.
Jay and Gloria had been married for 6 months.

"Manny, stop him! Stop him! You can do it!" Gloria shouted. Manny's crush rode by on her bike, making Manny distracted. Due to Manny's distraction the other team got another point. Manny gave her a little wave, but she didn't wave back.

"Damn it, Manny" one of the boys on his team complained.

"Come on, coach. You gotta take that kid out." A soccer mum said. Gloria turned to the mum. I knew that she was gonna snap.

"You wanna take him out? How about I take you out" Gloria raised her voice.

"Aunt Gloria." I began, not wanting to cause a bigger scene.

"Honey, honey." Jay also began, but Gloria cut him off.

"Why don't you worry about your son?" Gloria said to the soccer mum, raising her voice, "He spent the first half with his hand in his pants!" At least I wasn't the only one that noticed. The mum opened her mouth but no words came out, so she decided to walk away.

A man walked over to Gloria and I. The man stood next to me, his arms crossed.
"I've wanted to tell her off for the last six weeks." He said, taking his sunglasses off.
"I'm Josh, Ryan's dad" he said, putting his hand out for Gloria to shake.

"Hi, I'm Gloria Pritchett. Manny's mother." She said.

"This your daughter?" The man, Josh, asked, looking down at me.

"No. She's my best friends daughter" Gloria replied.

"I'm Y/N." I said, Josh nodded then looked at Jay.

"This must be your dad" He said to Gloria.

"Her dad?" Jay asked.

"Yeah."

"No. No. That's funny. Actually, no, I'm her husband." Jay said, putting his newspaper down. "Don't be fooled by the, uh—" He attempted to stand up, but failed. "Give me a second here"

——

Manny had finished his game, and we were currently walking towards the car. "I'm quitting soccer" Manny suddenly spoke, "it is a game for children" he continued, but his reasons as to why he was quitting soccer made no sense, seeing as though he was a child.