11. 𝙐𝙥 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"Come on! Let's go! Let's go!" Jay said, opening the front door.

"Coming." Gloria said, holding Manny's shoulders.

"What's the big deal anyways?" Manny asks as a car pulls up, with a speed boat attached to it.

"It's a surprise. You'll see." Jay said, now locking the front door.

"Oh, my god!" Manny And I said once we had noticed the speed boat.

"Ay, Jay, you didn't?" Gloria said with a grin. She turned away from the bait and looked at Jay.

"Yes, I did. I got us into that new Benihana." Jay said.

"Benihana?" I ask, staring at the speed boat. Manny ran over to the boat and climbed into it.

"They got a chef there that can flip a shrimp into his own hat." Jay said then turned around. "What the hell?" Jay's eyebrows furrowed together. Manny's Dad got out of the car, he clapped once to get everyone's attention.

"Dad!" Manny grinned, getting off of the boat and ran to his dad.

"There's my boy!" Manny's Dad, Javier, said, then laughed once Manny engulfed him in a hug.

"The hell is he doing here?" Jay asked Gloria in his usual grumpy tone.

"Jay." Gloria warned, looking towards her husband.

"No. He was supposed to pick up Manny, and Y/N yesterday and disappointed them again, as usual. Now he just sails in here out of the blue?" Jay shook his head. Javier walks over to the three of us, Manny by his side.

"There's my girl." Javier said, hugging me. I hugged back because I didn't want to be rude, but I didn't like the guy that much. I used to, but after five times of him cancelling his visit I developed a disliking to him. "So." Javier began as he broke away form our hug, "Shall we go inside?" He asked. Gloria unlocks the door and walks inside, the four of us following behind. "So I would have called, but while I was buying this boat for a friend, I got chased out to sea by another boat." Javier said, putting his bags down.

"Were they pirates?" Manny asked.

"I didn't stop to ask." Javier smiled.

"Well, it's not hard to tell. Did they have curvy swords and sing songs about how fun it is to be a pirate?" Jay joked.
Manny's dad laughed.

"Wow. Jay. Such a beautiful house, huh?" Javier said, taking his sunglasses off and looked around the house.

"So, we were just headed out to dinner." Jay told him.

"What, you think I showed up empty-handed? I brought dinner— lobsters!" Javier said, grabbing two lobsters out of his bag.

"Did you catch them with your bare hands?" Manny asked.

"No. But I bought them with my bare hands."

"Wow!" Manny said. It was almost like he was brainwashed to find everything Javier said cool.

"And I have some nice wine, a good Cuban cigar for Jay. Hey, Manny, why don't you take a picture of him with your new camera phone." Javier suggested.