7. 𝙀𝙣 𝙂𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚

We were currently at Manny's Junior Fencing. Claire, Luke, Haley, Alex, Phil, Cam, And Mitch all came. Cam was recording Manny.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Gloria shouts as Manny won. We all cheered. "Bravo! Bravo! Bravo, Manny! Bravo!" Flora continued to shout.

"Did you know that fencing goes back to the 12th century?" Alex said.

"You know what's even nerdier than fencing?" Haley looked up form her phone, "Knowing when it began."

"I don't think you're a nerd, Alex." Luke said.

"I don't either." I said.

"Shut up, dorks." Alex said as Manny won another match.

"All right. That's my boy!" Jay shouted.

Cam lifted the camera up, blocking Mitchells view. "Would this be easier if we suspended you from a crane?" Mitch asked Cam.

Manny won again, Claire and Gloria stood up. Gloria hugged Claire and bounced up and down."Ay! Sorry. Sorry." Gloria said, before she sat back down.

"That's okay." Phil said, watching her sit back down.

"No. No, no, no, no!" Haley said, "My phone died." She groaned.

"No biggie." Alex said, taking her phone, "You're battery probably just statically defracticated." Alex took the back of the phone off and took out its battery.

"What?" Haley asked, looking at the battery.

"It means you can recharge it with static electricity." Alex told her, she gave her the battery. "Just rub it on your hair." Haley did what she said, she took the battery and rubbed it in her hair. I stare at Haley as she does this. Alex turns away smirking.

Manny won another match. "Yes!" Jay cheered, " You know, I used to go to the house of my friends, I'd see their kids trophies, and it used to bug me, you know, because there was never a trophy in my house." Jay said to Phil. "Not until this one." Jay said, putting his arm around Gloria. Jay laughs and smacked his hand on Phil's knee.

Phil groaned. "Oh, that's a good grip." He said."Can we switch seats?" He asked Claire. She didn't reply.

Cam got up and followed Manny, he ran past all of us. A few people stared at Cam. "Cam, people are staring." Mitch said.

"I know you're not supposed to care," Jay began again, leaning towards Phil, "but it's kind of cool to have a kid in your house who's the best at something. You know what I mean?" Claire frowned and looked down at the ground.

Manny won the final match. "Bravo!" Gloria shouted as we all cheered.

"How about a nice round of applause for our winner, Manny Delgado." A man said. "Manny now moves on to the championship, where he'll be competing against Caroline Markum." He said and a little girl stood up. "We'll see you all back here at 4:30."

"All right." Jay said as Manny ran over to us.

"Bravo!" Gloria shouted. Gloria then spoke some Spanish.

"What she said." Jay said to Manny.

"Congratulations, Manny." I tell him, giving him a hug.