20. 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙩 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡

— Short chapter —

I walked into the kitchen where Gloira was sat, reading a book. "Hi, Aunt Gloria." I smiled at her as I walked to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water out.

She looked up form her book and smiled, "Hola, mi amor." She smiled before looking back down at her book, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Aunt Gloria, I was wondering if I could go to the café near by. I'm just going to meet up with a... friend." I told her as I took the cap off of my water, sitting down next to her.

"Sure. Don't be out too late." She said, her eyes glued to her book.

——

I got to the café and sat down next to Luke. We both ordered our drinks, and a snack. "So, What did you want to ask me?" I asked Luke as I put the sugar in my tea. Luke thought for a moment before turning to look at me.

"I wanted to ask you something." He said, his tone confident.

"Sure. What is it?" I asked him before sipping my tea. Luke opened his mouth to talk, but all of his confidence left, and was instead replaced with anxiousness.

"Uh... I was wondering... if maybe, possibly, you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked, looking anywhere but me. A blush rose to my cheeks, and a smile tugged in my lips.

"Yes." I said, making him look at me as a light shade of pink dusted his cheeks. "I'd love to, Luke." I smiled at him, to which he returned.

We continued to talk — our blushes never leaving our cheeks. Once we had finished our drinks and slices of cake, we walked to the arcade to play some games, before walking back to our houses.

AUTHORS NOTE
Sorry for the short chapter. I've had a ton of writers block, and this was all I could do. I still hope you enjoyed it.
And thank you all so much for 17K reads!! I love you all so much! ♥️