One step foward, two steps back..

" I only come out here to clear my head."

"How's that working out?"

"It's alright, but.. there's only one thing I can't get my mind off of."

"That is?"

"Y—

I was cut off by the sound of a phone ringing. ARE YOU SHITTING ME!? The only time I'm ready to tell her about my feelings some shit comes up.

"Sorry it's my manager, I'll be right back." She gets up takes the phone call in my room.

I pulled out my phone snapped a picture of the sunset. Beautiful as always.

I posted it on my insta-story

I posted it on my insta-story. I then scrolled through Instagram and came across a post from Valerie.

Oh so she got a new boyfriend.. Welp good luck to him.. suddenly I heard a high pitched scream.

"OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU!!"

I peeked my head through the window and watched Sofia jumped up and down, her face filled with joy and happiness. I pulled myself back inside and jumped with her.

"Ok I'm gonna go tell my sister the news and I'll call you back soon! Bye Thank you Deena!" She hung up her phone and continued to ooze out her happy energy.

"I got the part! I got the lead role for a Netflix movie "

"Congratulations this is huge!" She pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek. I gasped but quickly covered it up by clearing my throat. Thank god she didn't noticed.

"I gotta go break the news to my family! I need to start packing! —oh wait what is it that you were gonna tell me?"

"I — I couldn't stop thinking about- um - Amelia who ate my last orange.. she knows I love it and she still ate them. Kinda bummed out." Giving her a half smile, hopefully she'll buy it.

She chuckled and playfully shook her head. "Cute, I'll buy you some oranges before I leave for Canada" She softly pats my cheek.

Believe me when I say this, her hand is so soft.

"Okay I gotta go pack and I'll be back tomorrow with your fruits. Ok?" She smiled.

I nod approvingly. "Alright, you need a lift home?"

"No it's okay I drove here."

"Ok. See yah."

She gave me a wave and speed walked out of the house. I went back out to the roof and watched her drive off. Ooh fuck.. I'm sad..

My phone went off.

Amel-Nut🥜: bitch get ready! We're coming to get you guys in 5 minutes!