Decisions and Closures

Sofia's POV

"Am I doing the right thing?"

Chloe looked at me. "Well if you want the world to know that you wear red polka dot bras then yeah, sure."

I snapped my attention to her. "What?" She pointed at my chest and I saw that I'm wearing my bra on the outside.

I quickly took it off and threw it along with myself onto the bed.

"Sof, you've been out of it for the past few days. I know Sarah and Luke leaving the trip early got us all bummed out, but we'll see them again the day after we go to Disneyland. On the bright side maybe Wolfgang will do a little something special at the end of the trip."

I faked a smile. "Yeah..."

Chloe sighed as she lay down next to me. "You still have feelings for him don't you?" She said referring to Luke.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Girl I knew since the day he came to the dinner party at our house. Be honest. Did you get together with Wolfgang because you love him or were you just trying to get rid of your feelings for Luke?"

"I thought that if I stayed with Wolfgang, the remaining feelings I had for Luke would go away, but it didn't. And now every time I'm with Wolfgang, I can't help but feel guilty and that I have to fake a smile— oh gosh— now that I said it out loud I'm a terrible person!" I smothered myself with a pillow. Chloe snatches the pillow from me and pulled me up. She took out a pen and paper and wrote down Luke's and Wolfgangs name.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"We're doing this pros and cons crap.  I know it's a terrible thing to do but it could sorta maybe help sort out your feelings." After creating her columns she looks at me and started the intervention.

"Let's start with Wolf, what are some pros about him?"

"Well, he's never treated me like shit, always cracks non funny dad jokes; which I find cute, he was there for me ever since I arrived to Canada and has never left my side, supports me in everything I do.

"Okay let's start with Luke's pros."

"Pre-Canada; his sarcastic ass always made me smile, his hugs made me feel safe, playing food basketball, always walked me home, he helped out of my toxic relationship, accepted all my flaws—

"Okay I feel like you can go on. So Let's start on the Cons now, but this time we'll start with Luke."

I nodded and thought about some cons of Luke. I knew I didn't have that much to think about but for that one thing.

"The reason why he didn't show up at the airport..."

Chloe's face dropped. "Is that the only thing?"

"To be honest... yeah."

"How bout Wolf?"

What I'm about say next is something I hate to admit because I know deep down it's gonna leave a stinging feeling in my heart for Wolfgang. Am I gonna feel bad? Yes. But am I saying the truth? Yes.

"He's not Luke.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luke's POV

"How do you feel now?" Madelaine asked as she got up from her knees after fixing my problem.