Distracted - ?

I admit it. I'm obsessed with my girlfriend. Sounds good right? Yeah well let me tell you it's not. I zone out so often thinking about her when she isn't around or appreciating her looks when she is. I think it's getting annoying but I can't help I mean anyone would get distracted if they had such a beautiful red head as a girlfriend.
We were currently standing in our walk in closet and she was showing me outfits... In her underwear. I really tried to stay focused but seeing her in front of me in her black lacey underwear was not helping.
"So which one?", she turned around facing me.
"Hm?", my eyes shot up so she wouldn't catch me checking her out again.
"You liked the fifth?", She smiled. I didn't realise there were five outfits but whatever.
"Yeah really", I nodded my head still concentrated on her face.
"Baby", she whined, "there was no fifth "
Oh man I'm fucked.
"I'm sorry ok? My mind is just... blocked with other things", I gulped.
"You were looking at my boobs again weren't you?"
"Would it be that bad if I was?",I smiled apologetically.
"I need to find the right outfit just please stay focused for once"
"But it's your fault!"
"What?"
"Look at you, you're literally standing half a meter away from me in your underwear looking like this", I pointed down her body, "How am I supposed to stay focused?"
"Well it's not like this is the first time for you seeing me like this"
"Yeah but it gets me every damn time, damn you're even in my head when we're apart"
"Oh am I now?", she grinned stepping closer.
"Always", I answered before pecking her lips lightly. She pressed herself against me harder and pushed my back against the wall. This girl got some strength for such a petite body. I groaned against her lips and tapped my tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance. Instead of allowing me to deepen the kiss she leaned back smiled and turned around again.
"As much as I enjoy the power my boobs seem to have over you, I gotta get ready and you should too. The others are about to arrive soon"
"How about we stay in?", I suggested already knowing the answer.
"That's what you said the last two times, we can't always bail on our friends"
"I know but it was worth a try", I shrugged before grabbing some clothes from my section and walking out to get changed.
I was sitting on our bed waiting for my angel to come out of the closet (see what I did there?) when I finally heard the door open and looked up. She was wearing a very... well, revealing dress and all I could think about was to take it off of her again.
"Oh man", I breathed, "how am I supposed to enjoy this when I have to shoo weird guys away all evening"
"Stop acting like a baby, there will be no guys and even if, I can stand up for myself"
We went outside to see the others allready waiting in a car ready to leave.
"Hey guys, you look great"
"Thanks Cam now let's get this party started", Mads squirled and we drove off.

We had just gotten in the club and I was getting drinks when I already saw the first guy checking my favorite ginger out. Wow that was fast but who could blame the guy, right? I quickly made my way over to her handing her one of the cups.
"Are you ok? You look stressed", Maddy smiled before taking a sip.
"I told you I'll have to play your guardian angel all night long"
"Just relax everythings fine, wanna dance?", she pulled me on the dance floor and began swaying her hips. I was wearing a tight skirt and crop top and with her by my side we quickly had a lot of eyes on us, but we just continued enjoying ourselves. Mads hands were on my neck and mine on her hips when she let go and turned around. She pressed her back against my front and kept dancin. Things got more heated by the minute and soon my hands were pressing her ass closer to my still swaying hips and she was kinda grinding on me. I kissed her neck and she tilted her head a little to give me more access. I was just about to whisper in her ear when I felt something hard pressed against my ass and turned around quickly just to see who was ever so rudely interrupting our little session.
"Hey ladies, wanna finish this at my place?", he smirked looking Maddy up and down.
"Pardon me?", I took a step to the side to hide my girlfriend from his hungry looks.
"Oh come on I know this little show you put on was just to impress me", he grinned licking his lips.
"Yeah no I don't think so, in fact I think you should leave", my blood was boiling but I tried to stay nice because that's what I do, as long as Madelaine doesn't get involved.
"Hard to get hm? But maybe your little friend is more cooperative, I prefer the shorty anyways"
"No, now can you please leave?", she asked way too nicely.
"I will if you come with me", he attempted to grab her hips but I was faster and pushed him backwards through the crowd to the bar and held him in place.
"I can stay calm when people annoy me but touching my girlfriend is a really, really bad idea", I hissed.
"Wow chill manlady but the girl clearly enjoyed that"
I pressed him further into the bar making him bend his back a bit.
"One more word or touching her and I'll break your back I swear to god", I let go of him stepped on his toes with my heel and walked back to Madelaine who just stared at me in shock.
"You alright baby?", I asked softly.
"Yeah just didn't expect that I guess, let's go back to the others"
We walked over joining Cami, Charles and KJ, drinking and chatting.
"Am I hallucinating or did Sky just scare the shit out of a 6,3 guy?", KJ asked looking at Mads and me.
"Well you better not mess with my girl", I simply said before stealing his drink and taking a sip. We went over to a corner and sat down in a small booth, Mads instantly cuddling up to my side. We just talked and soon we had all forgotten about the incident until Cami and KJ decided to go dancing. I was sitting in the middle passionatly talking to Charles while Mads listened and laughed at our heated discussion.
"Hey guys", a stranger approached us.He was about 6 feet tall, blond and smiled at us.
"Hi man, can we help you?", Charles asked nicely.
"I just wanted to ask the silent angel here if I could buy her a drink", he clearly meant Maddy.
"Sorry but we're actually here together", I grabbed her hand on top of the table.
"I understand but she's sending thirdwheeling vibes and I'd like to help her out"
"That must be your nonexistent gaydar cause that's my girl", I smiled with a slight sarcasm in my voice.
"Oh sorry I just thought... What ever, nice rest night", and with that he left us.
"Unbelievable how heteronormative people are", I sighed, "Wait a minute, did he think I'm here with Charles?"
"Sure he did", Charles laughed.
"Ew, just imagine"
"Ouch", he held his heart dramatically.
"Sorry man but come back with boobs, long hair and legs and a nice ass and we can talk", I laughed knowing he wouldn't be offended.
Mads cleared her voice next to me lifting one eyebrow.
"I'm kidding babe", I slowly pecked her lips, "You're not getting rid of me"
"Anyways, I'm gonna dance with Cami", she stood up walking away while swaying her hips.
"Damn I'm one lucky girl", I smiled watching her dance.
"Are you guys going back to LA when we have a shooting break after the finale?", Charles asked.
"Yeah, can't wait to get back home, I mean Vancouver's nice but LA is our home", I smiled taking my eyes off Maddy just for a second.
"Well I actually thought about moving near to you, for a bit of a change, ya know?"
"Hmm", I looked at my girlfriend again laughing and having fun.
"Yeah you know, mads could move in with me", his voice seemed far and I was paralyzed by that damn ass.
"Hello?", he snapped infront of my face. I jumped a little and looked at him confused, "Did you say something?"
"You know if you stopped mind fucking Mads we could actually have a conversation here right?"
"Yeah sorry, so what did you say?"
"Never mind it's late anyways I think Imma head home and you should do the same, if you can get her off the dance floor before that girl watching her from the corner does", he laughed looking at a girl checking Maddy out. She didn't even notice it, she never does.
"Yeah you're right", I stood up,"See you on set"
I made my way over to a certain redhead and kissed her on the cheek. She turned around swaying a bit, she was clearly a little tipsy.
"Hey Sky", she slurred smiling at me. I looked over to the corner and still saw the girl checking her out, so I did the first thing that came to my mind. I kissed her. Passionately. She moved her lips against mine and I tasted the mix drink on her lips. I pressed myself against her more and let my hand slide her back down to her ass giving it a light squeez. She moaned in my mouth what encouraged me to do it again. We slowly pulled away and I grinned to myself when I saw that our little stalker was gone.
"We should get going", I whispered in her ear and she nodded her head lightly before letting me pull her to the others to say goodbye. When we were about to head off I heard the guys whistle and Cami drunkenly shout, "Whoo Mads, get some!" and Maddy literally shouted back, "Will do!", before turning around and grinning at me.

When I closeted the door behind my now sobered up girlfriend I quickly turned us around pressing her against the door.
"You owe me some babygirl, I had to watch out for you all night", I whispered before biting down on her neck lightly. I heard a suppressed moan before she pushed me back a bit, looked at me and walked to our bedroom. I followed her wondering what she was about to do. I closeted the door and turned around again just to see her letting her dress slide down her legs hitting the floor. She looked over her back at me and winked but I couldn't stop starring. It wasn't the same lingerie set as earlier, this one was white and a little see through. My mouth watered instantly and I walked closer.
"Like what you're seeing?", she grinned before walking back and laying down on our bed seductively.
"I can't believe I sat next to you the whole evening and didn't know you looked like that underneath your dress", I whispered before hovering on top of her.

Does anyone want a part 2?