Live on set - ♤

Skys PoV

"Guys we're going live in a minute", Mads voice called through the halls.
I didn't really care if I was in the background so I just stayed where I was because I wanted to say "Hi" anyways. I quickly lowered the volume of the music that was playing from my phone through the speakers, so the fans could actually understand something but still hear the music.
"Vanessa you ready?"
"Yeah sure"
"K just a second... Ah here we go! Hi guys!!"
"Mads and I are doing a little q&a on here and then we'll just talk to some of our castmates with you, so comment some questions for us to answer"
I scrolled through my instagram feed looking for something entertaining since the other two were occupied with the live video. One specific post caught my eye and I instantly got lost on the account. But like, who could resist animal snap threats, right?
Right now there was "We fell in love in october" playing in the background and I was just enjoying the little break we had. Still vibing to the song it sadly came to an end and I scrolled futher down on my feed, disappointed because what could top sweater weather and girl in red?
The first notes of the next song played and I grinned, I LOVED King princess.
"Your pussy is is god and I love it -"
I turned around and looked at Mads and Vanessa, to check on them but they hadn't even moved yet so I leaned back, relaxing to the well known melody flooding through the speaker. Singing along quietly and just thinking of nothing was so unwinding, I almost forgot about the live video. That was until someone called my name and pulled me out of the trance.

Madelaines PoV

Vanessa and I were answering the same basic questions we always got when suddenly the comment section was full of other weird comments. I moved closer to the phone to get a better view and be able to read what it said.
-Love the queer vibes-?
-90% of Choni shippers are gay etc., good choice-?
-I'm too bi for this shit-?
Tilting my head in confusion I turned around to look at Vanessa asking her with my eyes if she knew what was going on. She just shrugged and looked just as clueless as I did.
"Guys what do you mean? ", I laughed.
"Omg if #Madnessa is going viral again I'm losing my shit", Vanessa joined my laughing.
-No, Sky-?
-Ask Sky, lmao-
-They so clueless, ask your background decoration lol-

"Sky?! Can you come over real quick?", I drowned the music out with my voice.
"Hm??", she almost dropped off the couch.
"We need your help so get your bisexual ass over here", I chuckled.

Skys PoV

I slowly made my way over to the girls sitting infront of the phone.
"What's up mamas", I smirked into the camera, greeting the viewers, "So what's up?"
"Read the comment section"
And that's exactly what I did, my grin just widening.
"Yeah, what about it?"
"What "queer vibes" are they talking about??"
"Did you listen to the music that was playing?"
"No, I wasn't really paying attention, why?"
"Imma send you the link to the playlist later and you'll get it"
"K I guess"
And with the the two moved on and answered a few more questions before finally walking around making others say "Hi" too.

This is a really short one but I thought it was kinda funny, idk tho.
I know some people wanted a next part for "Because I love you" but for me the story is finished so please let me now if you want it to be continued and if yes, then how. Because I have literally no idea lmao.