That's my bestfriend - ♤

So I started writing with always one or two specific songs in mind, I hope that's fun for you to read haha.

So the first one is: Uno dos tres by Relle bey

Red dress? I mean I didn't have anything else to wear so red dress it was. I put it on and was satisfied with how it fit. The dress was tight at the top and then got loose at my hips just to end at the middle of my thighs. I quickly put on some light makeup plus red lipstick and parted my hair.
"Are you ready?", Maddy screamed from downstairs and I quickly got up to go down the stairs.
"Yeah, you too?", I asked back while hugging her from behind.
"Yup, only gotta put on my shoes", she smiled and searched for her sneakers. I grabbed my high heels and already saw her glare at me. The reason for that is that I was 5.8 feet tall and she was 5.6 feet tall so you can imagine how we looked when I wore high heels. But I loved my heels and I knew she liked them on me too. We went outside and got in the car to drive to this vegan ice cream shop she wouldn't shut up about. I wasn't vegan although she always tried to 'convert' me. We were just jamming in the car and arrived way too early; I loved driving around with her but it was time to get out, so I did. It wasn't extremely overcrowded so we could choose where we wanted to sit. She already sat down at the window table and I went to order. I just stood in the line when I saw a girl glancing at me. I smiled but didn't think much of it, she did apparently. I was looking at my best friend on the other side of the room, or were we bestfriends? I didn't know, when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the girl again. She had caramel skin, dark brown hair and hazelnut eyes; so100 percent my type. But unfortunately my heart only belonged to my bestie sitting there waiting for me.
"Hi, I'm Lara", she smiled.
"Hey, nice to meet you! I'm Skylar", I greeted back; she seemed nice.
"I saw you standing here alone and I'm not here with anyone as well so I thought why not talk to a stranger", she laughed.
"Oh yeah, but I'm actually not alone here, I'm with-", I looked over to the window but Mads was gone, strange. Well maybe she just went to the restroom or anything, I thought.
"You're here with whom?", she smiled widely again.
"With me", I heard from behind me and felt a hand laying on my hip. The smile on my face instantly grew, feeling her so near to me.
"Hey Maddy, this is Lara. Lara, Madelaine", I introduced the two to each other but they didn't look that happy anymore.
"Did you get bored? I thought you wanted to wait at the table?", I grinned, poking her side. I didn't get an answer because I was the next to order, so I did. While I was waiting Lara ordered too and we stepped aside to let the next customer to the counter.
"You wanna meet up some time? I'm new here in LA and I think you know how overwhelming it can be", she laughed with her perfect white teeth, "Maybe it's good for me to know some people"
"Yeah I-"
"I really don't think she'll have time for that", Maddy interrupted me making me confused.
"But our break lasts for one more month?"
"I'm sorry, are you two are like a thing? 'Cause I'd really like to take you out some time but I don't wanna cause any drama", she said and I wasn't even startled because this girl made my gaydar explode.
"No! We're not", Maddy exclaimed a little bit too smiley. I grabbed my drink and ice from the counter, yes they offered both, and thanked the girl who had placed it there. Lara and Mads grabbed theirs as well while we were walking towards our table.
"We're besties actually", I grinned.
"So you're not... You know", she asked.
"Well I fuck her from time to time if that's what you're asking", I said calmly.
I heard a loud snort and the next thing I knew was that Maddys drink was all over the brunettes face and Mads herself was coughing the shit out of her lungs. Laras eyes went wide and she slowly looked down on her white shirt that was now green due to the ice tea.
I had to hold back my laugh so hard my cheeks started to hurt.
"Wait a second, I always have a spare flannel", I explained before grabbing said flannel out of my bag and handing it to the girl.
"You can keep it, I think we owe you", I giggled because I really couldn't hold it in anymore.
"You two need to figure your shit out", she pointed to us before leaving us behind in the shop. I couldn't hold it anymore and almost broke down laughing while looking up at the red head next to me looking embarrassed as hell.
"Was that- really- neccessary?- I liked her", I coughed out while still dying of laughing.
"Why on earth would you say that?!", she whisper screamed, looking around nervously.
"Why not? I love embarrassing you", I giggled.
"That poor girl, I didn't like her but she'll never get that shit out of the shirt"
"Well shouldn't have spat it all over her then, right? Besides, you owe me, that was my favorite flannel"
"The fuck I do, you told her that you 'fuck me from time to time', she explained while making marks with her hainds in the air.
"Wasn't a lie tho", I sat down.
"No but could you maybe not scream it around?", she whisper yelled again.
"Why? I love it and I know you do too so why not let everyone know?", I smirked.
"I don't, that was a summer thing and it won't happen again"
"Oh you don't? Then I remember this wrong? 'Oh fuck Sky, right there! Oh god yes!'", I started impersonating her.
She turned bright red due to all the weird looks we got and kicked me under the table.
"Just admit you enjoy getting fucked by me", I challenged her.
"Fine I do, now can you shut up?"
"I can, but we both know you can't ", I provoked her even more.
The rest of the day I was just messing and making fun of her and eventhough we should have probably talked about what we were and didn't, it was the best and most fun day ever.