Distracted II - ♤/♧

I looked deeply into her eyes and leaned down when suddenly my eyelids felt extremely heavy and I could barely keep them open. I leaned to the side but dropped down and was laying half on Madelaine half on the bed. I felt more tired by the minute and drifted off eventually. I felt her turning me around and shaking me but it all felt so far away. I was being sucked into the darkness but it wasn't scary, it felt relieving so I let go and just let me float around. I don't remember anything from that point but when I woke up again I had a massive headache and a weird beeping noise made it even worse. It was hard to open my eyes but when I did all I saw was white. I moved my head and looked around to find my personal angel in a chair next to my bed, her hair falling in her face messily and her head dropoed onto the matress.
"Maddy", I tried to speak but it sounded more like a croak. I moved my hand and gently put her hair over her head in her neck and ouf of her face. She shot up and looked at me before realizing what was going on and hugging me tightly.
"Your awake", she whispered.
"Yeah looks like it. What happened?", I laughed throaty.
"The doctor said you were drugged, it's a miracle we made it home before you passed out. Imagine that happening on the street. You're lucky your heart must've been racing because otherwise you would've dropped while crossing a street or something"
"Well thanks then", I smiled at her. Sge looked so sleepy and now confused too.
"Why thanks? I should've guarded you too, not only the other way around", she looked at me a concerned and guilty look on her face.
"Hey it's not your fault, the only one guilty is the person that put the drug in my drink in the first place. And I was thanking you for always making me exited and my heart race, your the only reason I'm not a flat pancake on a main street", I tried to laugh again but it honestly hurt.
She just giggled and slapped my arm slightly, "That's wgat your thinking about right now? Well in that case, you're welcome"
"How did you know something was off anyways?", I asked curiously.
"You basically dell asleep on me and I know your moody and often change your mind but seeing me like that, making me hot all evening and then just going to ved without a word seemed weird, even for you", she laughed.
"Oh yeah you're right I wouldn't have stopped mg actions for a few more hours if I hadn't been interrupted ever so rudely", I grinned gaining an eyeroll from her.
"You wanna join me?", I shuffled to the sude slightly making room for her, "You look exhausted"
She snuggeled under blanket and into my chest before we fell asleep again.

Thx for the idea! I put a little twist on it and I hope you still like it! If you want me to write something else specific, leave a comment!