I'm sorry V - ♤

It was 6am and we were sitting in the makeup trailer getting ready. I was just sipping coffee since only my hair was left to get done. I had Yoshi on my lap and just petted him. With me in the trailer were of course Madelaine, Vanessa, Lilli, Cami and Michael since he decided to visit V on set today. He was really nice but I was kinda creeped out by him and avoided talking to him alone, but fate wasn't always playing fairly.
"So how are things going between you and Madelaine?", he asked with a dog in his lap as well.
"Great, we're dating for 6 months now and haven't had any serious arguments or stuff yet", I smiled.
"Ok great, take care of her please"
"Will do"
"How the fuck did you loose your nails girl?", Vanessa asked looking at my fingers.
"I broke them off, they were in the way", I shrugged.
"Only your ring- and middle fingernails were in the way? In the way of what?", she asked.
"Don't ask questions you don't wannsa hear the answer to", I grinned.
"Great, ew", she turned around on her chair looking at Mads.
"Just out of curiosity, how does that work anyways?", Michael asked while the hairstylist added the last few touch ups.
"What do you mean?"
"You know, with two girls"
"Wait what? You're kidding, right?", I asked confused.
"No, just asking"
"If you don't know how lesbian sex works than I'm sorry for V", I turned my head slightly to Vanessa.
"What?", Micharl asked.
"Well if you don't know that then you're probably pretty good at only pushing in deep and fast, aren't you?", I looked at my hair in the mirror.
"Yeah of course, but why only?", he said proudly.
"Vanessa I'm really sorry for you, if you wanna join us sometime, that'd be fine with me, girls gotta help each other out", I smirked at her and Madelaine while standing up.
"100% no!", Mads got up as well looking at me disgusted.
"Sometimes we gotta share Maddy, you sure you don't wanna help your bestie out?", at this point it was so hard to hold back my laugh looking at how red Madelaine got.
"What's going on?", Michael asked again very confused.
"You know what? Google it and find out yourself", and with that I handed Yoshi back to Vanessa and walked out of the trailer. As soon as I was outside I bursted out laughing and some staff members looked at me weirdly but when Madelaine came out after me I lost it again.
"What the hell was that? Did you just offer my bestfriend a threesome with us?", she asked still red as fuck and shocked.
"I'm sorry but I had to and I'm seriously worried about Vanessas sex life", I laughed loudly.
"Are you serious?", she asked again.
"Didn't you see the way he almost chocked on testosterone when he told me he's good at pushing and pulling? Sorry but that was fucking hilarious"
Slowly I saw a little smile appearing on her face too, "Ok it was, but I'd prefer it if next time you mess with my besties husbands masculinity you don't offer her a sex orgy with us in the same sentence", she laughed at the end.
"Fine, deal. But I'm just saying, I'm open for anything and you got yourself some hot friends here", I grinned wiggling my eyebrows. I earned a slap on my arm before she shook her head and made her way away from that trailer.

This was short, sorry but I've got one more done and I'm working on a second part for "Distracted". I thought that it should be smut but I feel like I've already written so much of it, any other ideas?