5 - The Triplets - Dex

So, I really wanted to do a Dex chapter, because we all know he's the MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTER. The most. Okay, I hope you enjoy!

"Who put citric acid in the sugar bowl?" I yelled. My parents gave me a look. "Okay, that was a stupid question. Was it all of you, or just one?" I asked the triplets who were sitting across the table from me.

"We'll never tell." They said in unison.

"It's really creepy how they do that." My dad said.

"We know." They ran off to cause more chaos.

"At least they aren't bored." My mom said, sipping her coffee like it was the only thing keeping her alive. I don't think she even noticed the citric acid.

"I'm going to go lock myself in my room, so they can't get to me, not that that will do any good, but I might as well try." I said, walking up the stairs. It was only after I had locked my door that I noticed my underwear. It was in a neat line leading from my closet to the door. As I followed the trail, it led me all over the house. I didn't even know I owned this much underwear. When I finally reached the end of the trail, I was met by a giggling Rex, Bex, and Lex.

"Very funny. Now can you help me put my underwear away?" Bex cracked up and pulled a string. All of my other clothes I didn't even know had been missing rained down on me. "AAAAAA! I'm going to kill you!"

After a long chase throughout my house, I finally gave up and went around, trying to collect my underwear before my parents could find it. I was too late.

"The triplets I assume?" I nodded. My mom just rolled her eyes and helped me collect the underwear.