EPSODE 4

CHERYL'S POV.

I got to school and what I saw nearly killed me. I stood there shocked with my mouth dropped to the floor and my eyes wide open.

My heart was beating like it is about to explode in my chest and my head spinning whiles my knee became weak as tears started dropping down my cheeks.

My naked picture was plasted on the wall of the school entrance. It was a picture of me completely naked and on Brad's bed luckily with my hair covering half of my face.

I quickly look around and when I was sure no one was around, I grab the picture from the wall and tear it into pieces. So when Brittany said she will make me pay, this was what she was planning. Oh my God !!! I just hoped no one have seen this, because if this get out am so dead.

I walked quietly into the school, and when I got inside I regretted my decision to enter after I saw the first poster outside. It was like the poster outside was just a warning and something small to give me a little idea of the what was happening inside.

There were my naked pictures plastered everywhere and all around the school and people were watching. I stopped in my track when some of the students saw me and started calling others attention to me forming a little crowd in from of me. They all turn to look at me and started laughing. Just then I heard the annoying voice of Brittany. Oh my God !!! when did she come here.

Well !! well !! well !! who do we have here?......... She said with a smirk on her lips. Just then my phone ding and every other phone around did the same. Everyone started checking their phones as they all gasp and used their hands to cover their mouth.

I look around and looked back at Brittany and she has this kind of wicked smile and looked satisfied.

Go on check for yourself what they are gasping at.......... She said pointing at my phone.

I slowly unlock my phone with shaky hands hoping and praying to God that it shouldn't be what I am thinking. I tap on the notification and it sent me to the student platform. And there was a video and at this moment, my whole body was shaking like am suffering from epilepsy and my breath became difficult like am having an asthma attack.

I tap on the video and it confirmed my fears. It was a video of the day Brad broke my virginity. My sex video on the school platform and every student watching me naked and having sex.

A tear fall from my eyes, I turned around and quickly rushed out of the school. I stopped a taxi and went straight home. I went into my room and layed on my bed.

I wasn't just sad and hurt but also very angry. I was angry at my self for been a fool and believing that Brittany was a real friend . There were a lot of signs proving she wasn't a good or real friend but I decided to believe otherwise because I trusted her and she was the closest person to Me.

She never allowed me to come near her in public or in school. She only talk to me when we are alone. I took it that it was because of the way I dress and she been a fashionista and popular ,she didn't want people to see us together and throw abusive words at me.

She never visit me unless she need me to help her with her assignment or help her with some work but I didn't think much into it.

She is always secretive and doesn't share anything about herself to me whiles I tell her everything about me and everything that happens in my life because I saw her as my best friend.

When I got scholarship into cambell two years ago, she force her dad to enroll her in cambell but I took it that she wanted to attend the same school with me. She became friends with my bullies Andrea Sanchez and Kelly Jenkins. They became her cronies.

When they bully me she just stand there looking at me without helping me but I didn't think much into it.

But now I know better. I know she was pretending all along to like me but deep down she didn't like me. But what I don't get is why befriend me when she hate me and why does she hate me so much, I mean what did I do to her.

But now she has gone too far. She has stepped on a lion's tail and she has to bear the outcome. She has met my good side but she hasn't met my bad and ugly side yet and she will meet it soon. She has bitten more than she can chew and I am gonna push it through her throat. I will make dance to their own rhythm and make them lick their own spit.

Both Brad and Brittany should watch out!!!!

The battle line has been drawn and I will fight and win and non of them will be left out.

I want revenge and I will serve it cold.

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!!!!

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie