EPISODE 35

CHERYL'S POV

I wake up late today since I know I won't be going to school today. I look around the room and realise Gerald was no where to be found.

I smiled as I remember how much of a gentleman and well behaved Gerald was last night. I thought he was going to be a pervert or try something silly with me since we were in the same room but he proved me wrong.

After dinner last night we all stayed at the living and chatted a little before we all went to bed. When I entered the room Gerald was sitting on the couch looking into his phone.

I felt a little awkward since this was the first time and sleeping in a guys room. When I use to date Brad, although I use to visit him but I don't spend more than an hour in his room.

Even the day he took my virginity it was quick and I quickly left his room after I hard my first sex feeling dirty and ashame.

I am not a prude or someone who wanted sex after marriage but that very day although I love Brad and wanted to give myself to him I felt it was not right and I felt I did something awful.

Thankfully Brad didn't follow me when I rushed out of his room crying because at that point I wanted to be alone so when I didn't see him the next day in school I thought he was angry with me because of my actions. But we all know what the real reasons were.

I shook my head to clear that awful scene off my mind and concentrated on my current situation that  moment.

I stood in  the middle of the room not knowing what to do and I regretted asking to move into Gerald's room.

He look up from his phone and when he saw me he gave me a small smile.

Princess why are you standing there go and sleep. You can use the bed and I will use the couch........ He said.

Ok ...... Was all I could say. I walk to the bed and lied down . There was silent between us and after some time he spoke....

So tell me more about yourself princess......... He smiled. Wow he want to know more about me.

What do you want to know about me....I asked.

Everything...... He answered. I told him all I can remember about myself. We chatted alot and he also told me about himself.

We finally got tired and decided to sleep and I was all smiles as I went to bed and Gerald slept on the couch.

At some point I wanted to invite him to sleep on the bed because it was big enough to accommodate the both of us and still have a lot of space between us but I stopped myself and eventually went to sleep.

I look around the room when I woke up today and couldn't find Gerald. Maybe he is out doing something.

I stood from the bed and went into the bathroom and I just couldn't close my mouth. Gerald's bathroom was twice the size of my bathroom.

He has a Jacuzzi and the bathroom look so luxurious and giant. I brush my teeth and took my bath and when I was done I wrap my body with a white towel.

I walk out of the room and saw another door which I presume lead to his walk in closet. I open the door and my presumption was right.

I look around the huge and well stocked closet and saw my cloths been nearly hunged at the left side of the closet.

Image Cheryl's cloth below.