EPISODE 39

CHERYL'S POV

After the wishes and birthday gift we all went back to our rooms to get ready for school.

Whiles dressing up I just had one thing in mind I just want to see Brittany's face when she see me driving in with my new car.

You know I don't easily forget insults and I will really pay her back for her insult the other time and this is just all I need to get back at her.

When I finish dressing up I came out of the closet to meet an already dress up Gerald. We both walk out to the dinning room for our breakfast before heading to school.

Since everyone has a car now we all decided to go in our various cars which was just perfect for me.

I delayed a little so I can get to school around the same time Brittany get there. I drove into the VIP parking lot the very same time Brittany was about to park her car.

I parked beside Gerald's car and came out of the car when my eyes and Brittany's eyes met she look confused. Let the show begin.......

Hello there ex-bestie..... I called out to Brittany's.

Cheryl what do you want I am just not in any mood to exchange words with you...... She replied boredly trying to walk away.

Not so soon Brittany I have something to show you...... I replied pulling her back to face me.

What are you going to show me that borrowed car....... She mocked.

Oh no my baby is not borrow you know it actually my birthday gift, you remember today is my birthday right?...... I asked. The look on her face was priceless.

I swear she nearly had a heart attack knowing this car is my and I have to control myself from laughing out loud.

What !!! I mean who.... I mean how possible........ She stammered.

Oh darling it is really possible. Do you remember what you said to me on Monday......... I teased.

What? .......... She asked. Oh she is pretending she doesn't remember the awful things she said to me on Monday. Well I have all the time to remember her.

Awwww bitch you don't remember right I will gladly remind you dear....... I said looking at her right in the face whiles I continue with my speech.

Right here in this parking lot after school on Monday , you told me , let me quote you. You said  "You are just a burden to them and think of it you are the only person on the jet set table that comes from a poor home and does not have at least two cars or more. Which I know you will never own because even your fake boyfriend will not spend his money buying a car for an ugly bitch like you" I smirked.

Look Cheryl the fact that you just got a lamborghini as a birthday gift doesn't prove you are rich your bank account shows and you need at least two cars to level up to me remember......... She smirked back at me and I smiled because this fool hasn't heard it all yet and I will gladly deliver the details to her.

Yes rich Brittany I know but am not done yet with the birthday gift. I mean my boyfriend whom you said will never spend his money buying a car for an ugly bitch like me actually gave me this lamborghini and guess what he added....... I smiled sweetly at her.

What ???......She boredly replied.

The last time I checked your account I think you only had only five hundred thousand dollars right...... I asked