EPISODE 72

BRITTANY'S POV.

I walked out of the cafeteria angrily. I went straight to the parking lot. I entered my car and drove off home. I got home and fortunately no one was home.

I walked straight into my bedroom and threw my bag angrily on the bed.

That bitch!!!!!

How dare she, humiliate me like that.

And she even did it infront of the whole school.

I swear I will make her pay for this.

I paced around the room angrily throwing things away and destroying everything that comes into view.

I am going to teach her a lesson she will never forget in her entire miserable life.

An idea came to mind. Perfect. I picked my phone up and dailed a number I never thought I will ever call again. The call went through and after two rings the person picked up the phone.

Hello there Britt, such a wonderful surprise............ Jake said on the other side of the call.

Jake I need your help.......... I said going straight to the point.

Am at your service pumpkin........ Jake said. I rolled my eyes at the silly nickname he gave me.

I need acid.......... I said going straight to the point.

What for ? .................Jake ask.

None of your business, can you get it for me.......... I snapped.

Yes, when do you need it and what quantity?............ He asked.

I need it in two weeks time and I need a gallon........... I replied smiling at my genius idea.

Okay I will deliver it to you in two weeks time......... He said.  Perfect !!!!

Okay , bye........... I cut the call before he could say another word.

This time I will do it well and I will make sure it will not be traced to me. I will make sure there are no cameras around to get me into trouble like the time I burnt her dad's restaurant.

I will destroy her face and whole body and after that we will see how she will be able to come to school or face anyone again in her life. Gerald will even leave her.

I laughed evilly.

Cheryl I told you I will be your end. Just wait and see.

BRAD'S  POV.

I now know how Cheryl felt when she caught Brittany and I having sex. It really hard to forget such betrayal from a best friend.

I really loved Jeremy like my own blood. He was my best friend since diapers and knowing he could do this to me made me feel worse.

I don't care if Brittany sleep with the whole school. I realise I didn't have feelings for her a long time ago.

It was just lust and I was blinded with looking for a girl that will fit into my kind of world and help me with my dad's kind of business that I didn't realise I let all the good girls go and went for the worst girl.

My dad always made me think if someone is poor like Cheryl or calm and shy like Janice or not manipulative and greedy like Brittany then  that person is not wealthy of my time nor attention. He made me think Brittany is the best type of girlfriend for me.

But I realise he was so wrong. I tried to look for my mum in other girls but realise I didn't need someone as Cunning and heartless or someone who will help me in doing wrong like my mum but I need someone with a good heart to help me through the right path.