EPISODE 61

SANDRA'S POV

I sat down and took my phone pretending to be typing. As I was still typing I felt someone's hot gaze on me and when I look up I saw Jeremy if I am not wrong standing before me.

Hi.......... He said.

Hello............. I replied with a genuine smile because he look cute looking nervous. Jeremy is very handsome with some kind of Asian look.

Can I sit with you beautiful........... He said.

Okay but will it be okay leaving your friend alone............. I answered back.

Oh yeah you are right it won't be nice leaving my best friend all alone.  Let me rephrase my question better. Will you like to join my friend and I............... He asked and I smiled.

Yes no problem it better to sit with you guys than sit alone though. I was supposed to meet my cousin here but he bailed on me.................. I lied.

Good then, by the way am Jeremy Tailor........... He said extending his hand.

Am Sandra Miller.......... I said taking his stretched hands.

Nice meeting you babe.......... He said taking my hand to his mouth and he placed a kiss on the back of my palm. I stood up and took my car keys and followed him to their table.

When we got to their table Jeremy pulled a chair for me to sit.

Such a gentleman

Don't get me wrong I don't like Jeremy but am just stating the truth. Today he had been nothing but a gentleman on our first meeting but that won't deceive me though. I sat and looked at Jeremy who smiled at me then I looked at Brad.

Hi am Bradley Coleman Jeremy's boyfriend...........Brad introduced.

Wait a minute did he just say he is Jeremy's boyfriend as in they are gay.

But Cheryl and Gerald never told me they were gay partners.

For Christ sake how am I going to seduce a gay. Someone who is not into girls but boys rather.

What the fuck buddy you just scared her.......... Jeremy said looking at my shocked and horrified face.

I just said the truth man.......  Brad said  grinning as Jeremy glared at him.

Sorry Sandra he is just joking, we are not gay........... Jeremy explained.

Whoops he really got me there.

Ooh it okay if you are gay. I mean I don't have anything against them it just that you guys didn't strick me as one......... I replied.

Sincerely we are not........ Jeremy said.

By the way I have never seen you here are you new in town........... Brad asked.

Yes I just moved here with my cousins three days ago.............I replied.

Oh okay I see.......... They both said.
We chatted a lot and at the end Jeremy took my number promising to call me.  He escorted me to my Ferrari and I drove back to Ryan's apartment.

Thank God, mission successfully accomplished. I thought I wouldn't be able to catch their attention so fast but they made things easy for me.

I got to Ryan's apartment and entered with my key only to be met with Ryan and Gerald in the living room with a woman whose back was turned to me but look so familiar.

I walked further into the room and my eyes widen when I saw the face of the woman.

Mum........ I called and she looked up at me.

Sandra.......... She said looking shocked too as she look at me from hair to toe.

Mum what are you doing here I mean when did you get out........ I asked.

Just now dear, this guy came with a lawyer and got me bailed.......... She said pointing to Gerald.

Thank you........... I said to Gerald as tears of joy drip down my cheeks. Finally everything if falling in place in my life.

It nothing Sandra.......... Gerald said and without thinking I rushed and hugged him.  He hugged me back and when we broke the hug I heard mum's voice.

What is going on Sandra who are this people........... She said looking at us confused. I explained everything to her about how they helped us and how they need me to help them get Justice for their parents and friends. We were silent for a while before mum spoke.

If it is for a just course then you can help them. I always teach you to follow the truth so I have no problem in you helping them. Just take care of yourself for me and be safe............. She said and I hugged her thanking God she accepted my decision to help.

And please take good care of her for me don't let any harm fall on her........ Mum said to Ryan and Gerald.

We will make sure she comes out safe with not even a scratch on her body we promise you this.............. Ryan said.

Mum and I chattered for a while until it was time for her to leave. She had to go prepare herself to start work for Gerald percent on Monday.

It was agreed that she will work for Gerald's parent whiles Vera will be admitted to one of the best school's in New York next semester.

Vera will also spend most of her weekends with either Ryan and I or Gerald and Cheryl but will spend the week days with mum.

On Saturday Jeremy called me and asked me to meet him and his friends at the park. I went with Ryan and soon he was able to click with them and we became their friends but Brittany was a little bitchy. She was behaving as of she doesn't like us which was the only problem we had. They didn't know we will be starting Cambell high on Monday.

Things went well with our plan and soon it was Monday morning as I got ready to start schooling in Cambell my dream school and all the drama ahead.

CHERYL'S POV

After getting to know that Jack was my cousin and his family were also my family, my love for him as my brother became stronger so as his love for me as his sister. We became very close to each other and he became over protective of me.

My new found family treated me like a princess and were always around me throughout the weekend.

Mr López who I now called Dad took jack, aunt Beatrice and I around town. We went to expensive restaurants, shopping malls, we went to the park, the cinema and a lot of places together as a family.

I felt at home and Mr López became open and easy to approach. My relationship with the López became very strong and to say this weekend was my best and most memorable weekend will be an understatement.

I really enjoyed myself and I wished the weekend never came to an end but soon it was Sunday Evening and we had to come back to New York since we have school the next day.

We came back on Sunday evening around 7pm and prepared ourselves for school the next day.

I was very excited and was eagerly waiting for my uncle's charity ball when he will introduce me.

I just want to see Brittany and her parents faces and also Brad's face when they hear I am truly Jack's sister. I know they will be invited because their families names are on the guest list.

Soon Monday came which is today. I woke up early and got myself ready for the drama ahead.

💖 U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie
Vote comment and follow.