EPISODE 82

CHERYL'S POV

After every thing we went home to rest for the next day. We will be filling  a complain against Brittany for setting fire in my dad's restaurants. We will also get Brad and Jeremy arrested with the evidence we found against them.

It turns out that Brad and Jeremy were involved in a rape case a year ago and luckily we have video evidence against them.

Their parent covered their crimes and made sure they were never accused or no one got to know about it. Seeing all the bad stuffs Brad did made me wonder why I fell in love with him in the first place.

Gerald dad's investigator found the girl and convinced her to file a case against them and with the evidence involved they will be imprisoned.

We also got hold of the guy that sold the acid to Brittany and he is willing to testify against Brittany.

We told him if he testify against Brittany in court we will help him so he doesn't end up in prison but if he doesn't testify against Brittany he will end up in prison with Brittany.

We already told  the police what we knew about Brittany been the cause of Andrea's  death and that she was the one that poured the acid on Andrea thinking it was me.

The police told us they will investigate more into it. They will be questioning Jake the guy that sold the acid to Brittany tomorrow morning.

We both went to sleep and prepare our selves for the next day. When we woke up in the morning I felt like throwing up. I run to the bathroom and threw up. I came back to the room to see a worried Gerald sitting on the bed.

Your sickness is getting serious.  You have to see a doctor............... He said.

Yeah I was planning to see a doctor today. I mean when we are done with everything.......... I said.

No I think we should pass by the hospital to get you checked and when we are done we go to the police station........... he said.

Okay then let get ready. I don't want Ashley and Jack to wait for us at the police station  for long.......... I said.

We got ready and Gerald drove us to the hospital. We got there and I explained everything to the doctor. Gerald was waiting outside in the car since he is kind off allergic to the hospital smell.

The doctor run some few test on me and I couldn't stop panicking.  I don't know why but I was a little nervous. I just hope it is not some serious illness.

I just couldn't stop thinking of the fact that my mum died of cirrhosis. Maybe I have some too or maybe it hereditary. When the doctor  received  the result he came back to his office where I was sitting and waiting.

The result are in now, miss Garcia....... he said.

Okay is it something serious, am I going to die......... I asked scared.

No its ... I don't know how to put it. I don't know if it a good news or bad news. It will all depends on you........ he said.

What is it......... I asked.

You are pregnant.......... he said and my heart stop beating.

I am what?......... I asked shocked.

You are pregnant........ he said casually.

No I can't be pregnant. I mean Gerald will kill me. Oh God what am I going to do. How will I tell Gerald am pregnant.  He is not ready to be a father and I am also not ready to be a mother. My uncle will kill me. What am I going to do.