Chapter 6 Best Friend Sqawabbles

Adrien's  POV:
           Adrien texts Nino to let him know that he believes the best way to meet Marinette would be at the park. This way he can see what she is like in a more relaxed environment.  He waits to see what Nino has to say in return.

          He finishes his job for the day and goes home.  He still wonders who the girl was he saw earlier and what she was thinking about singing during the hours that the stadium is closed. He believes she is one funny girl.

        Adrien's phone rings as he enters his place, so he closes the door, and pulls out his cell.  

        "Hello?" Adrien says into the phone.

        "Adrien, dude, Alya is furious about the park," Nino tells him.

           "Well, tell Alya it is the park or forget it," Adrien says.

          "Besides, if it is my first time on a blind date in years this is my plan," Adrien scoffs.

       Nino mumbles something under his breath about how Alya thinks it is not a romantic enough spot.

     Adrien hangs up before he can say a few choice words that would even make his mother blush if she were still alive.

         Nino's  POV:

        Nino calls Adrien at the advice of Alya.  He wonders why he even bothers though since Adrien refuses to listen to reason.  It is like the guy has no ounce of romance left in him.  He rolls his eyes as he thinks, and Adrien has Kagami to blame for it.

      "Alya, he hung up,"  Nino states.

       "What?  Now, why would Adrien do that to you?" Alya says rather annoyed.

         "Alya, the poor guy probably thinks the park is the best spot because it is a place of few crowds,"  Nino tries to explain.

        "It is not an ideal spot for a date, Nino," Alya whines.

       "It is not my problem, and he appears to be a person who wishes to have his way," Nino points out.

       "Fine it is the park, but I won't say I like it," Alya scoffs.

          Nino laughs at the funny expression Alya makes and thinks it is time likes these I know she is my girl.  He is glad it is clear to Adrien that he means the best for him anyway.  After all the guy is not only his best friend but is like a brother to him.

         Marinette's  POV:

        Marinette thinks, is this place for this whole thing fancy or what?  She shrugs her shoulders. She sure hopes the guy does not feel like he has to go all out just for her.  She barely knows him.

        Marinette's text to Alya

        Tell Nino to let Adrien know not to make a fuss about this whole thing.

         It makes me nervous anyway to meet someone this way.

         Alya's text to Marinette

         Girl, you have nothing to worry about as it is now.

           Marinette's text to Alya

           Whoa, I do not, but how do you know?

        Alya's text to Marinette

         He wants to meet you at the park. :(