1: Begining of something new!

sooo here we go...!!

Author's POV.
y/n. Lee y/n is a hopeless romantic high senior school year student she's smart, bubbly, full of life and not to forget a savage..
she was living in Uk doing her studies peacefully in her dream high-school when her parents decided to shift her back to korea and let her continue her studies there so she can live with her aunt. Reason? well her aunt was divorced and had one son who recently passed away in a tragic car accident.
well y/n wasn't too close to him but the loss saddened her deeply.

she was now back in korea shifting her stuff to her room which she really loved. Her aunt had a beautiful house which was double story with 5 bedrooms since her aunt lived downstairs she decided to take the room in the upper portion so both of them can have some space.
her aunt dearly loved her and always treated her like her own daughter since she had only 1 son and really longed for a daughter.

u ask about her parents? well...they're abroad they have their business settled abroad and are mostly there they aren't super rich but in the rich category still they love y/n alot and want her to shift with them once her studies are completed which is gonna be soon since its her last year.

Y/N's POV.
pheww! i wiped the sweat off my forehead and threw my exhausted body on the bed once i finished setting everything in place that was helllaaa tiring.
i finished all my work today since i didnt want to do it tomorrow as it'll be my first day in school and im pretty sure i have alot to catch up to.

well i'll be moving into hostel tomorrow and will be at my aunt's on the weekends since she's still healthy and not too old she's fine with taking care of herself and also has a housekeeper who's pretty close to her just like bffs lol

i packed all of my stuff that i'll be taking to my school tomorrow freshened up as i changed into my comfortable silk pyjamas since i was too tired to take a shower at this hour and dozed off to sleep 💤

6 in the morning my alarm went off i opened my eyes and yawned still tired as i didn't get to sleep as much as i like to...i got off the bed and took heavy steps towards the bathroom.

after taking a shower i came out and changed into my basic blue ripped jeans with a black fitted crop top white plain sneakers and finished the look off with a watch some rings, smoool earings and obv my mom's pendant that she gave me long ago which i really love and adore and its literally so close to my heart.
i left my straight hair open with middle parting and how can i forget my fav scent (she loves to smell good all the time and is attracted fragrances aswell).
(she has a flowery smell very feminine delicate and classy just like roses)

i went downstairs with my stuff packed in boxes as i saw my aunt and the house keeper lady smiling at me sweetly as they were setting the table for breakfast my aunt pecked my head and we greeted eachother with a good morning!

after breakfast we left asap as i had to find my room and shift everything because i just hate messy places.
OCD? who knows lmao

**
time skip
**
as we reached the school i let out a sigh seeing the huge building in front of me students everywhere in groups individually and literally every typa human you could see was present there since the school is very famous and well you'd find every rich kid of the town there.

i was expecting it all
the mean girls
the sweet handsome boys
the bad guys not to mess with ones
the cheerleaders and yk the rest dont ya!

my aunt wanted to go inside and check the hostel but i insisted her i'll be okay on my own as she'd be late for her job if i took more of her time.
she gave me a tight hug and pecked my head " take good care of yourself y/n-ahh eat properly and enjoy your time here make alot of friends and dont worry about me i'll be fine with hiera" (the house keeper lady) and drove off to her work.

i turned around and walked into the hostel and i saw an old lady sitting at the reception i bowed to her and greeter her she was really nice and sweet she showed me my room and ohh boy as soon as i entered i wanted to leave RIGHT AWAY

the room was a mess and i immediately knew that i'd be pissed off the whole year living with whoever it was... anyways i placed my stuff in the places as i pleased and well me being me cleaned the whole mess placing the whoever girls things on her bed and sat my ass down to take a rest!
"damn that was tiring" i said as i wiped the sweat off my face with a tissue paper.

"heyy you cleaned the room on your own im really sorry for the mess" a feminine voice spoke and i looked up following who the owner of the voice is as i saw a beautiful tall girl standing in front of me dressed all grunge and stuff she had red hair and was wearing a black crop tee with fishnets and short shorts and i knew...i knew this was gonna be hell of a rollercoaster ride.

as i talked to her more i discovered her name is jennie;) and she was really cool we chatted a lil and she told me we have similar schedules so she'll show me around.

and the next day was when i realised this year was gonna change my life forever...•-•