6: well well-

Y/N's pov.
once i finished my lunch i texted jennie that i'll be at our room.
i picked up my stuff and left for our dorm since my classes were finished and i had nothing to do.

i reached my room, changed my clothes and now i was really bored because jennie wasn't there and i had nothing else to do so i decided to explore the school.

i was just roaming around, walking and i ended up at the roof top of the school building. Usually i've heard nobody goes there often so i thought it'd be nice to have some me time haha.

as i reached there god damn the view was amaze balls...i took a deep breath as i felt the pleasant breeze hitting my face ahh.

"what are you doing here?" a deep voice said from behind and i swear it scared the living day lights out of me...i turned around to see none other than the Kim Taehyung.
"i was just roaming around and ended up here,why?
infact i could ask you the same" i said crossing my arms.

to my surprise he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him i gasped because of his sudden actions our faces were so close i could feel his hot breath hitting my face "you're drunk" i said
as a smirk appeared on his face for a millisecond and disappeared as a serious expression made it's way to his face "stay away from me" he exclaimed "huh? taehyung you're drunk and that too in school, you should go home" i said.

"y/n" he called in almost a tiny whisper and god knows why my heart stopped maybe because he was too close and my cheeks were now showing the deepest shade of red. "hmm" i asked...he smiled lightly "you're blushing" he said looking dead straight into my eyes "uhh no it's just a hot day" i tried to brush it off, he chuckled as he put a strand of my hair behind my ear and in a span of second turned us over pushing me against the wall trapping me between his arms.

i gasped not knowing what he's doing "miss y/n stay as far away from me as you can because YOU remind me of somebody i don't wanna remember and i'm afraid to fall in love again..UNDERSTOOD?" he said with gritted teeth with anger but softened in the last part.

"y..yeah" i said and he replied "good girl"
he moved away from me as he stumbled and i caught him "let me take you home" i said "no" he rejected
and tried to walk away but fell again. I picked him up "you can't even walk two steps properly let me take you home" i offered again "i said no" he rejected again. i put a finger on his lips.                             
"shhh no but's or no's"

i carefully helped him and fuck this dude is heavy
i tried to take him from the back side so nobody would know or he could get expelled or something.
after alot of struggle we finally reached his home i helped him get out of the car and thankfully managed to get inside his house and took him to his room.

i laid him down "okay taehyung we're home, now please sleep so i can leave alright" i said "but i don't wanna sleeeeep" he whinned while making puppy eyes...i UwUed so hard i mean ofc i didn't know i'd get to see a baby side of him haha "okay but you have to because i have to go so please try and sleep" i told him.
"i can't sleep like this🥺" he said " what you mean like this??" i asked

"come here" he exclaimed and i walked towards him "closer" he said i went closer "take off my shirt"
"huh?😳" i tried to back off and oh well accidentally fell on top of him "i..i'm so sorry" i tried to get off and my pendant got with his chain "fuck" i mumbled
i carefully tried to untangle the chains as he kept looking at me "stop staring" i said without looking at him "staring?? hmm i'm admiring sweetie" he said and ofcourse i got shy and without replying got up.

"now take off my shirt" he said again and i looked at him "ahhh don't get any ideas i sleep shirtless it's a habit come on now" he whinned "oh" i whispered and carefully took his shirt off and god damn this boy has a sexy body and i didn't realise i was staring for too long "can't take your eyes off?" he said and i immediately looked away.

ok you need to stop y/n wtf.

"now please sleep i have to go" i told him annoyed "do me a favour and open the cupboard and pass me this big thing inside it" he said goddd i just wanna go back and sleep ughhh
i opened his cupboard and oh well- saw a big red stuff toy "aww this is so cute" i said excitedly "yeah y/n please meet tata he's my buddy and i can't sleep without hugging him" he said "drunk confessions huh haha i'm lovin' it...i would've never found out if you weren't drunk and you sir for sure are gonna regret this tomorrow" i laughed

"yeah whatever pass him here so i can sleep and you can leave because i'm getting annoyed by you now" he said
rude ass i'm more annoyed by you, you brat what do you think and yeah your welcome for saving your ass today
i passed him his TATA and he hugged him so tight and fell asleep in a few mins

pheww i can finally go back jennie must be waiting i wrote him a small note with medicine for he sure was gonna wake up with a bad headache tomorrow morning and left.

***
time skip
***
"ahhhh i'm so tired" i whinned and jennie asked "where the fuck have you been girl?" i looked at her "long day man i'm gonna tell you everything tomorrow right now i just wanna doze off so goodnight" i said and fell asleep.

***
pls do let me know if you want me to add anything to the story.
i'll be more consistent w the posting now
love youu and thank you so much<33
be happy, healthy and please stay at home