6: confusion.

Y/N's POV.
his eyes widened at me holding a vase in my hands
"w-what do you want?" i asked.
he chuckled lightly "move aside" he said as he entered my room...???
"what are you doing here?" i asked again suspiciously.

he didn't reply as he sat on my bed and looked at me
"what?" i asked for the third time now "nothing" he replied. "uhhh well this is really awkward i think you should get going i wanna sleep and i'd say its too late for you to be here right now" i said furrowing my eyebrows.

he lightly shook his head as he stood up and threw a shirt and a towel on my bed "i came to give you these since i thought it'd be uncomfortable for you to sleep in that dress" he said as i looked down on my body my dress was obviously super tight and on top of that it was now wet.

i scratched the back of my head "umm thanks i-i really appreciate that" i said smiling at him as he nodded and handed me a key...i looked at him questionably "its the spare key of this room since i dont want you thinking i'd sneak in once you've slept or something...you're my guest and i want you to be comfortable" he said expressionless.

i felt a little embarrassed from the way i behaved "i- uhh im sorry i didn't mean to be rude it's just that everyone keeps saying i need to stay away from- (i realised what i said and closed my eyes feeling even more embarrassed) i'm sorry i should prolly just sleep now"...he chuckled again.

"you really should!! night" he said and walked out of my room "taehyung" i called him and he stopped and turned his head to the side without completely turning back "thank you and sorry...goodnight" i said and he left after that.

i was so tired by now so i quickly dried my hair with the towel and took off my dress and suddenly thought to myself.
what if he has hidden camers👁👄👁
no no there's no chance i mean why would he have hidden cameras in his own house...but what if- ughhh y/n just stoppp!

i wore his shirt and god that scent again
the fragrance was so familiar to me i just dont know why and it felt so comforting i laid down and fell asleep immediately.

TAEHYUNG's POV.
i left her room and walked back to mine and took my shirt off since i sleep shirtless i laid on my bed staring at the ceiling.
i put a cigarette in my mouth and lit it as i inhaled in the smoke and let it out thinking about y/n as a smile made its way to my lips.

she...
she tries to act tough but she's innocent that's why i didn't do anything to her...and her smell i felt a little nostalgic thinking about that scent she smells just like mom.
i haven't felt like this in a long time
she's so much like HER.

***
time skip
***

Y/N's POV.

i woke up with sunlight fucking my face rather than kissing it ughhhh i growled as i sat up shitt my head hurts bad prolly because of the alcohol i downed last night.

i gathered up all the energy left in my body getting up as i unlocked the door and carefully and silently walked downstairs...to my surprise the house was empty no one was there not even taehyung.

"good morning ma'am " a lady said from behind and i flinched as i got startled "ahhh"
"omg i am really sorry ma'am i didn't mean to scare you...hello im nancy im the maid of this house"she said kindly.
"no no i'm sorry i just get scared easily hehe(i laughed awkwardly)
hi nancy i'm y/n" i spoke.

"yes i know" she smiled "you do?" i questioned
"yes mr.kim asked me to make sure you don't leave without having breakfast since he's very hospitable...you should eat first...i've prepared clothes for you since you can't leave in those" she said and gestured me to follow her.

***
time skip.
***

i ate breakfast and changed into the jeans and shirt nancy gave me she's such a nice person i really like her.
i texted jennie to bring my books since i'll be late if i go to hostel to pick up my books

i walked downstairs and thanked nancy for her services "thank you nancy you're a really nice person i hope to meet you again soon" i said and bowed to her...her expression was a little shook as she immediately bowed back to me "hope to see you again soon miss y/n please take care and have a nice day" she said smiling widely "you too" i replied and with that i left asap.

***
time skip.
***
i reached my school and ran to my class since there was still 5 mins left till the class starts.
i was out of breath when i reached the class thankfully the professor wasn't there yet.

i looked around and saw jennie she noticed me as she waved at me and i smiled walking towards her...my legs were literally shaking because of running so fast.

i was walking and accidentally stepped on a pencil and well i slipped falling forward.
i saw taehyung and we made eye-contact i thought he'd help me A HA HA  i thOuGhT well he didn't.

ouchhh i cried because i hit my head on the ground thankfully it didn't bleed but i knew it was gonna swell mad fml...jennie ran towards me and helped me get up as i glanced at taehyung and he immediately looked away.

i walked to my seat and the classes went by but i couldn't help myself to think.
why didn't he help me?
shit shit shit no y/n no expectations they always hurt.

***
time skip.
***
jennie was taking an extra lesson today so i was all alone dragging my feet thru the hallway to get to the cafeteria so i can eat since i was really hungry.

i was just walking when some unknown guy stopped me "hey" he said looking at me with lustful eyes . "'scuse me" i said calmly trying to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back "what the hell do you thi-"
"stop acting hard to get i know you're a hoe just like most of the girls here so let's just have so-" he was speaking but stopped mid sentence when i slapped him hard on his left cheek burning with anger.

"you little bitch i-" he was raising his hand to slap me but stopped immediately as he looked behind me shook...confused i turned around and saw taehyung standing behind me giving him death glares
"leave" taehyung spoke in his deepest voice and that guy in a split second ran away as if he saw his death before him.

i completely turned around facing him my eyes a little watery "thanks" i whispered lightly and he was looking into my eyes but his gaze diverted towards my bruise i got from falling this morning after looking at it carefully for a few seconds he took his eyes off of it and left.

wow this guy really is confusing the shit outta me
he looked like he wanted to say something but held himself back!
anyways let me just go eat im starving.

<•••>

So what do you guys think taehyung is upto? is he falling for her or is he just feeling attached to her because of her similarity to someone he loved?