5: The First TOUCH.

Y/n's POV.

"what do you want" i asked him confidently but deep inside my system had crashed.
he smirked
he brang the cigarette close to his mouth sucking the smoke in as he inhaled it and let it out 🥵 saying "nothing just come inside and get it" he said
huhh? "i-i i can't swim and i'm kind of scared of water" i confessed looking down he chuckled lightly in his deep voice "cute" he said almost in a whisper but loud enough for me to hear.

"come on inside...the pool isn't very deep and i wont let you drown trust me" he said looking me straight in the eye and then just threw his cigarette into the ashtray.
i felt my cheeks burning but the shots i had made me feel really confident and i just couldn't help but get into the pool because i was so desperate to get my pendant back.

i took slow steps into the pool as the cold water hit my skin and he was watching my every move carefully scanning me from the top to the bottom.

i stopped once i stepped into the pool because i was scared to move since my childhood i had a little fear of water i don't know why.

But i gathered up all of my courage and walked towards him and realised
the scent really belonged to him
as his fragrance filled my nostrils i stood infront of him as he looked at me expressionless "give" i whispered and he smirked...i knew it wasn't going to be so easy

"mmm you see angel everything in this world is give and take...i'd give this back to you but what can you do for me in return?" he said
"first of all you TOOK it but anyways w-what do you want from me?" i asked dying inside
he sighed "im not in the mood to do anything right now so just an answer i guess?"

"answer? what answer?" i asked him "why did you reject me that day?" he asked going expressionless but i could see a little anger in his eyes.

rejection hit somebody hard i thought trying hard not to laugh "uhh that...nothing too serious i just don't think i should be making out with somebody i have no feelings for...i-i mean kiss is a special thing and it should be shared with s-special people" i said and looked up back at him.
he looked at me confused first but i felt he kinda smiled softly at me.

"yeah whatever" he exclaimed looking bored "just take it" he said as he stretched his arm upwards holding it there.
i looked at him confused "what? take it" he said again raising an eyebrow . "how am i supposed to? i am short" i said pouting.
"i dont know" he said "taehyung please" i said looking down in disappointment "fine whatever" he said and gave it to me.

i took it from him as i kissed my pendant and tried to wear it around my neck but my hands were wet from water they slipped...i looked at him for a little help.

*sigh* "turn around" he said as i obeyed him...he took the necklace from my hand and with one hand he slowly moved my hair to the side brushing his fingers on my neck as i unknowingly shrugged my shoulders a lil and closed my eyes.

his touch oh..my..god!!
the way his fingers danced on my skin was so indescribable his touch was so delicate..his fingers were cold but the touch was warm...and the alcohol in my system wasn't helping at all.

i took a deep breath while he was trying to close the hook but chuckled lightly at my condition "hold on its jammed" he said as he brang his face closer to my neck trying to get a hold of  the hook with his mouth.

i felt his warm breath on the nape of my neck and my breath hitched shit i thought and he seemed to notice as he purposely took longer to close it.

(keep in mind that this font is thoughts)

"done" he said as i turned back at him trying to calm my ass down a little.
its just the alcohol y/n nothing more pheww i breathed out.
i looked at him and he just ignored me as he took his beer can chugging it down his throat. "thanks" i said softly and walked away getting out of the pool and he just followed not replying.

i got out and i was all wet my dress was already really tight and being wet it was now sticking to my body i felt naked as he was eyeing me up and down licking his lips.

"stay" he said in his deep voice "what?" i asked confused "stay here for tonight" HUHH?? "uhh no i'd rather get going its alright thanks tho" i said as i was squeezing my hair togather to get rid of the water.

i looked up and saw him walking towards me he came closer and closer and i stepped back panicking because nobody was there and this man was known to be a fuckboy...god save me please!

not realising the pool was behind me i accidentally tripped falling into the pool as panick and fear took over me and i started drowning...the pool wasn't that deep i was too panicked to think straight.

taehyung sighed and jumped into the pool and he took my body in his embrace and i sticked to him tightly not wanting to let go

"its okay you're fine" he said trynna make me calm down i was gasping for air holding him tightly as if my life depended on it.

he held my body  bridal-style and walked out of the pool placing me on a chair as he passed me the bath robe.

"i maybe notorious but i dont take advantage of girls...stay here for tonight its too dangerous for you to go to the hostel alone at this hour...and in this condition" he said as he looked at my figure smirking...i covered myself up with the towel "also im too tired to drop you off right now so i'll take you to the guest room and if you're scared or whatever just lock it nobody will disturb you" he explained

"th-thank you" i said softly feeling thankful he isn't that big of an asshole. he just nodded in response and gestured me to follow him.

he dropped me off at the guest room and left without saying a word
god how am i gonna sleep in this tight wet dress im too scared to sleep naked because i dont trust him and its his house he prolly has a spare key to the door"

i was lost in my thoughts but flinched when i heard a knock on the door panicking "w-who's there?" i asked "open up"taehyung said as i panicked even more
w-what if he-🤭

i picked up a vase as i walked towards the door carefully opening it and there he stood tall with a smirk plastered on his face.

***
What will happen next? what does taehyung want from her at this hour?👀