4:He's werid

"pardon?" he said raising an eyebrow
"excuse me please" i said and left with that ngl i was kinda scared.
"oOouHhh" jungkook said "first rejection kim taehyung how does that feel?"
taehyung smirked
"i like how gutsy she is"
"we'll see miss y/n" he thought in his head.
**
time skip to next day
**
i didn't give a thought to what happened with taehyung last night because it was literally not that big of a deal so i got ready and went to the class with jennie.

jennie was tired since last night she went wild and was right now sleeping in class i was bored as hell so i looked around the class and just then a guy unknowingly bumped into taehyung. and the whole class gasped

the guy got so scared as taehyung deadass looked him in the eye giving him deadly stares just then his eyes landed on me and i had a scared/concerned look on my face he smirked and grabbed the guys collar still looking at me "watch where you're going dont you know me" and turned his gaze back to the guy who was now about to cry anytime.
the boy immediately bowed and apologised multiple times and taehyung just walked away looking annoyed.

the day went as usual and i went back to the dorm after lunch.
Jennie had another class so she came back later but as soon as she entered the room she yelled "Y/NNN" i got startled.

"yahhh what's wrong why're you yelling" i replied "guess whatttt" she said excitedly "whatt?? did jimin kiss you or something? why're you being so hyper" i said laughing she got shy at the mention of his name and smacked my arm lightly "nooo👉🏼👈🏼" "then what??" i asked "we're going to a PARTY tonight" she said as she jumped up and down "hold your horses girl what party? whose party is it?" i asked giggling at her cuteness "uhh it's taehyung's party but obviously also jimin and jungkook's so you're coming with me and im not taking a no" she said and ran to the bathroom

taehyung's party i thought as i scratched the back of my head i hope he wont do anything because of the way i behaved with him last time well he cant be that bad i thought as i got up to get ready aswell.

i wore my usual jewels and perfume with a silk black short dress and obv sneakers because i was really in the mood to dance.

***at the partywe entered the lavish house which had a pool in the back, a big lawn, luxury cars and interior looked of really expensive taste and i immediately knew it was of taehyung's you could say im a pretty observant person

***
at the party
we entered the lavish house which had a pool in the back, a big lawn, luxury cars and interior looked of really expensive taste and i immediately knew it was of taehyung's you could say im a pretty observant person.

i met jungkook as he greeted me happily and jimin and jennie already were on the dance floor clinging onto eachother hahaha
"you want a drink" jungkook asked as i nodded in response he went ahead to get both of us a drink

It had been a while since jungkook left so i decided to look around for him since i didn't know alot of people here because most of them weren't from the school.
as i was looking for him somebody stood infront of me and i cursed under my breath because it was literally the last person i wanted to come across right now.

Kim Taehyung.

he was staring at me weirdly "what?" i asked rudely as his gaze diverted to my pendant he looked at it with narrow eyes and as his hand was coming towards it i protectively covered it "don't you dare" i exclaimed he looked back into my eyes as he smirked and with that he walked off.

weirdo i thought

what was that for? i ignored him not trying to ruin my mood i spotted jungkook and he was with some girl so i decided not to disturb them as i went back and sat at the sofa bored and shit

after a few mins a guy came and sat beside me "hey" he said i replied with a "hi" "why're you sitting here all alone" he asked i told him all of my friends were busy so he asked me for a dance and obviously since i had nothing to do i agreed but before that i had two shots and they had hit me already so i was really up for a dance now.

we danced along the beat and i got startled when he suddenly put his hands around my neck suddenly because it was awkward since usually girl put their hands around the guys neck and for that too they're supposed to KNOW eachother and this dude was a total stranger.
He saw my awkward expression as backed off and just walked away but i kept dancing cuz why not.

i danced for a while then took a rest since i was getting a little tired jennie and jimin where now nowhere to be seen🌚i just laughed at that thought ready for the whole story next morning because they probably left.

i felt thirsty  as i put hand on my neck
FUCK
where's my pendant??
i panicked at the thought of losing it because it meant alot to me i started searching for it and god knows how i held my tears back i got tired searching for it
i looked for it everywhere but it was nowhere to be seen
oh my god i held my head in both of my hands as jungkook saw me when he was apparently leaving with the girl but stopped as he saw me

"everything alright?" he asked i understood he was leaving and didn't want to bother him so i told him "yeah im good...umm...just a lil headache" "are you sure you're fine? i can drop u back to the hostel" he offered "nahh im good you guys should carry on i'll be leaving in a bit" i smiled "are u really sure?" he asked once again and i pushed him lightly "just go im perfectly fine" and with that he left.

im fucked what am i gonna do now? how will i find it? my eyes got watery but i held my tears back. its okay y/n you'll find it just look around carefully one more time.

***
a few moments later
***
i had already looked around 5 times again but it's literally nowhere.
The party had ended and people left except for those who were too wasted to reach their homes and were now lying on the floor passed out.

i decided to look for taehyung since its his house to tell him to return it to me if he finds it.
i looked around for him everywhere but he wasn't there.
"the pool"
i should check the pool thought and bingoo

i saw him in the pool shirtless with his shorts on back against the wall of the pool with a beer on the side and a cigarette between his fingers and he was looking up towards the moon as i walked towards him he sighed and turned his head down and as soon as his gaze landed on me i felt him holding back a devilish smirk.

he raised and eyebrow and i understood what he was asking me "i-i lost my pendant somewhere in your house so i wan-" i stopped mid sentence as he held his hand in the air showing me my precious pendant in his hand "this?" he smirked i let out a sigh of relief

"you found it thank god i thought i lo-" "found it? nahh i took it" he spat "what do you mean?" i asked him confused how did he take it? "had fun dancing with him angel?" he said as his gaze moved past me to somebody behind me.

it was the same guy from before who danced with me and now only i realised he took it off while we were dancing when he put his hands around my neck.

taehyung gestured him to leave and with that only we were left there taehyung and i

"what do you want?" i asked coldly and he smirked

****
well well well are we ready for some action???🌚