2: who is he?

Y/N's POV.

The next day i woke up took a shower and got ready i decided to wear a pastel short blue dress which was super feminine with my usual jewellery a watch some rings earrings and ofc my pendant paired up with some chains and obviously my perfume with the same white sneakers issa look *wink wink*

jennie and i went to the cafeteria and had lunch it was 11 in the morning and our first class was at 1 so she decided to show me around. she showed me the classes...different blocks belonged to different courses the library the play ground with partitions for different games the drama club the theatre and stuff. not to mention the beautiful art gallery and flowers and different sections they had for appreciating the students art works anyways...!

we were done as we were now heading towards our class and i was gulping some juice down my throat since i was thirsty from all the walking and shit i offered jennie some as she smiled at me but stiffened as she saw someone.

i followed her gaze over my shoulder and saw three guys heading towards our direction.

who are they?

i saw three beautiful tall guys one of them caught my eye he was super intimidating and looked like a rude arrogant and cold person but who cares tho.

"who are they?" i asked jennie as she snapped out of her thoughts and smiled shyly (uhh okay) "t-they" she spoke...whatsup with her? "they? what?" "they're the schools heartthrobes park jimin(left) jeon jungkook (center) and kim taehyung (right)" "kim taehyung" i thought but brushed the thought off as i asked her to head towards the class since we'll be late.

"hold on a sec let me greet them" jennie spoke "i have a crush on jimin👉🏼👈🏼 and we're kinda like talking" i giggled at her cuteness as they walk past us jimin winked at jennie and she literally melted and the other two didn't bother to look anywhere else and kept walking.

but as they walk past us something caught my attention 'a scent' i smelled a really good scent which was manly, fresh and expensive and boom it got stuck in my head istg i cant with myself sometimes and since there were three guys i dont know who that fragrance belongs to so i quickly came out of my thoughts and dragged jennie to the class

i met some new students in class alot of them were super nice but i prefer having a small circle as i dont really trust people very easily but all of them seemed like good people to me and for a fact i'll be seeing them on a daily basis for a whole year so might aswell just get along.

to my surprise those three dudes were in our class they didn't talk to anybody much nor did they bother to reply to those who greeted them but i saw jimin and jennie stealing glances at eachother how cute uwu

that taehyung guy seemed really weird to me as he kinda scared me he didn't look anywhere much he didn't smile once he didn't reply to anybody except for jimin and jungkook and to my surprise nobody bothered to talk to him either and everybody walked past them with a lowered gaze i shrugged and didn't really thought about that much as i assumed they were the bad guys the not to mess with ones.

after jennie and i had lunch and finished our classes we saw those guys literally everywhere and they just ignored everybody's presence like?!??? well none of my concern we finished all classes and we headed back to our dorms

It was announced that the school would be having an welcome party for the freshers and the new joins and me being me was super excited for that since i love parties

jennie was out hanging out with some friends as i finished my assignment which is to be turned in tomorrow and laid on my bed thinking about what should i wear to the party and fell asleep. 💤

**