From The Beginning

(If you're wondering this chapter is from episode 22, I added a little bit of my twists in there)
edited: 5/6/21

"Hey! Wake up!"

"Is he seriously still sleeping? This dork.."

My eyes slowly flutter open, trying to take in my surrounds but I can't seem to move or do anything. It's like my movement has been restricted.

"Nezuko? Inosuke! Zentisu?" I yell out.

Shit where are my friends? Don't tell me they're dead-

I force myself up on my knees only to be forced down onto the pebbles again.

"Who ar-"

"Don't speak yet moron! You're in the presence of the hashiras!"

The who what- what now? My eyes trail up and spot 6 people standing before me. Hashira? The hell is a hashira- also- where the hell am i?!

A purple hair faded chick speaks up and says, "This is the demon slayer's headquaters, and you're about to be put on trail.. Tanjiro Kamado.."

*EPIC INTRO MUSIC PLAYS* Just kiddingggg

The hell do I need a trial for? huh?!

She continues with her smile plastered on her face, "Before we start the trail, we'll let you explain your si-"

"Why need for a trail? Let's cut his and that demon's head off right now!" Says a flame hair colored boy.

The purple hair faded chick, stops smiling for a second and focuses her attention on the flame hair boy.

"Kyojiuro-sama please let the-"

"Kyojiuro is right! I'll glady behead him right now!" Says a jewel headed boy.

I can smell the purple hair chick is losing her patience but she's still smiling.

"Uzui-sama let's let the bo-"

"Wahhh! We're really going to kill this adorable boy?" Says the boob pink and green hair chick.

I really just want to see my sister, what is even happening-

"What a sad sight to see.." Says the blind praying boy.

"um.. what's the shape of that cloud again..?" Says the lifeless looking boy.

Hm, that's interesting, he's not even paying attention to any of the other hashiras arguing about what to do with me. I wonder what's on his mind that seems to be more important than this argument..well- nevermind that wheres my sister?

I began to look around wondering where she is when a man starts to speak to me, well more like whisper to me.

"Eh- what are you looking at boy, the hashiras are speaking to you. The nine highest ranking swordsmen in the demon slayer corps."

"Lets kill him already"

"Agreed!"

I don't care, I didn't care. Where is my sister!

"Nezuko! Nezuko where are you?" I bring myself up a little to look around but still at leveled ground, "Zentisu? Inosuke! Murata-san!"

"Forget the kid, what will we do with Tomioka?"

I look up at the tree to see a two different eye color kid, with a snake wrapped around his neck. I'm sorry... IS THAT A SNAKE WRAPPED AROUND HIS NECK-

"Seeing him without any restraints is giving me a headache. Based on what Kocho told us, Tomioka is just as guilty of breaking the rules. How should we deal with him and the boy? What type of lesson should we teach them? Don't you have anything to say, Tomioka?