And it begins

(spoilers from the manga, forgot the chapters lmfao but enjoy. ngl it's been so long since i've read the manga- it's not gonna be word for word)
edited: 5/6/21

I dashed towards the upper moon holding my sister by her face slowly crushing her.

"LET HER GO."

"You aren't dead? Heh. Let's change that." The upper moon points to me and I see someone dash towards my way, I dash out of the way and onto a tree. Mitsuri-san does the same.

"Come out to play humans~ You'll make a divine feast!~"

'Breathe of water, second form, sun waterfall.' (made it up >p<)

I dashed towards the demAn, fire in my eyes. It's now or never!

"GWAH-"

I was shot or hit down onto the ground by a rod or something? It felt like a bat (SANGWOO IS THAT YOU FAM? BUST MY KNEE CAPS BABY LMFAO I KIDDDDD) or a pole. It was something alright.

"Tch- you're so fucking weak. You think you can beat me? An uppermoon? HA. You're funny for a dead little boy."

I shakily turn my head to the demon trying to stab me in the chest with his pole shit thing, I look around basically begging for help because I couldn't move at all. My body is fucking F R O Z E N. Please. Please. PLEASE. HELP.

"have a fun trip in hell!~" He raises his rod high in the air, I wait for an impact but it never came-

'Breathe of Mist, sixth form, Ghastly Coverage.' (made it up .-. also i'm not sure if I used his sixth form yet but if i have i apologize- i can't remember for shit lmfao)

"M-Muichiro?!"

-

They encouraged me to get up, they told me to wake up, they told me to save my friends. They told me. My family told me to get up, to hurry and save them before I lose them too. So that's what I did, even if I had a seizure awhile ago, I did it. I forced myself awake. I forced myself out of the helpers grip and rushed out. I dashed towards my friends scent. (okay so i'm not sure if he actually has a good sense of smelling but for this fanfic he will-) I dashed and slashed towards his scent, getting closer to it.

"Hold on Tanjiro-san. I'm almost here." I whisper to myself, forcing myself to dash even faster then before. Gotta hurry, gotta hurry. Gotta make sure he's okay. Gotta make sure they'll be fine.

And I saw him. He was lying there, lowkey taking his fate but I stepped in, well more like clashed in. The demon was raising his pole high in the air, bringing it down on his body but I used my breath to counter attack his strike on tanjiro, sending him flying into the wall next to his sleeping sister.

"B-be carefu-" He started coughing she up blood and I couch down quickly to his aid.

"Mitsuri-san! Can you take Tanjiro and Nezuko-chan away from here? I'll deal with this ratchet stench."

"Wait- no! I can still fight!" He coughs again, trying to push away Mitsuri who was currently trying to pick him up.

"My sister and Genya is there! I have to help them Muichiro!"

"You can't help them, you are injured. I understand your sister and Genya is in endanger. That's why as a-"

"I'm going to help you no matter what you say! She is my family, and he is my friend." Tanjiro said with sincere dedication. His eyes burned with fire as he stared deep in my blue eyes. He wanted to help and he wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Being younger than you, I thought you would be more wiser.." I sighed out to him.

"Wait wha-"

"LOOK OUT-" I had pushed him outta the way, striking at the rod that almost came in contact with him.

"Pay attention! You almost died you dimwit!"

"R-right gomen.." He apologized and focused his attention onto the devil before us.

"Look ahead it's time to fight." I snarled at him, bringing my blade up in a fighting stance. The boy did the same, bringing his blade up into a fighting stance and muttering out his breathing techniques.

"You think you can stand a chance against me? an upper moon? You kids make me laugh." The upper moon snarled, some cocky son of a bitch he was.

"The looks on your face! don't tell you actually thought about killing me?" The demon laughed while Tanjiro and I stayed guarded.

"let's put that to the test shall we?" he cocked his head to the side and let out a sneaky grin. He was planning something, but I wasn't quite sure what it was. I better figure it out fast, lives depend on it.

author's note

lol it's short so sorry, i've been feeling really out of it.

posted: 5/1/21
edited?: 5/6/21