Eh?! Training?!

(this chapter is from episode 24)
edited: 5/6/21

It's been a few days since the trail of Nezuko and I.  I'm glad Zenitsu and Inosuke have been recovering well.  Eh- well- Zenistu is recovering well, I'm not sure on Inosuke- He seems a little off the first time I saw him again.  He hit me with the 'Sorry for being weak' and Zenitsu started laughing so much that he started choking. I asked him whats wrong and he said to me 'you really don't understand Tanjiro- how sad-'  I don't know what he means by that but Inosuke isn't weak!

"That..was..scary.."

I look over in the direction of the voice, I signal him to walk over to an empty chair near me.

"Hey Murata-san! I heard that you were called to talk about what happened in the mountains."

"It was just- so scary-"

"eh- what do you mean-"

"They way they were looking at me- so scary- so frightening- and their tone of voices!"

Without even me or Murata-san noticing, the butterfly chick came up behind him smiliing.

"Hello!"

He straightened up his back in fear and left his chair bowing down to 90 degrees

"Hashira! Lady Kocho!"

Kocho? So thats her name I'm guessing..

"Hello!"

"Oh hello! Goodbye!"

He sprinted the door before closing it and saying goodbye again

"Oh my~ Goodbye!"

She turns her attention to us and asks us a few questions on our health, like hows our health and how is everything in general.  I respond for Zenitsu and Inosuke saying we are a lot better now.  She tells us that she wants us to start our rehabilitation training and confused by the thought, I ask her what it is. She doesn't respond but she just smiles, she takes me and Inosuke away leaving Zenitsu in the room by himself.

"eh?! Kocho-sama! Where are we going-" (idk if i use sama or san, please forgive me if I used it wrong..)

She leads us into a room with that girl from earlier, the three girls from earlier as well, and that girl from final selection. She talks to those 5 in private before pushing me and Inosuke forward to the girls.

"I will be going now! Have fun you two!"

I look back at the girls and I see them smirking and smiling, expect for the final selection girl..

"Let's get started on your training shall we?"  One of them says with a smirk.

"EH?! What's with the smir-"

*Two Weeks Later Time Skip*

Can someone just take one of their swords, put it on my stomach and aggressively shove it in me. And then throw me to the curb and aggressively stomp on me.

"Welcome back Inosuke and Tanjiro"

Zenitsu always greets Inosuke and I, always asking how it went. Usually we would answer but today, we barely answered.

"Y-You gotta tell me! I'm joining you guys tomorrow!"

The next day rolls in and Zenitsu gets to see what we go through everyday.  Aoi teaches him what we do everyday.  Stretching, throwing medicine water on the opposite person, and playing tag.

Zenitsu raises his hand before lowly saying,

"come you two..we need to talk.."

"not coming."