I- Uh- Sorry!

(slight spoiler from the manga)
edited: 5/6/21

"Kocho-san..I have a question to ask.."

"Hm?"

"That hashira..the lifeless one. Who is he?"

"Oh Tanjiro-kun..you're just too curious!"

"I know I am, but please tell me who he is!"

She smiles at me and gestures to me to sit down.

"He is a young pillar, younger than all of us, younger than you.  His name is Muichiro Tokito, he has amnesia and has a very hard time remembering things, he forgot all of us within the next two days of meeting him.  We seek no point in trying to tell him our names so he just tugs on our kimono and thats how the conversations start.  Poor kid, I can't go on with all the details but just know he's similar to you tanjiro-san."

"s-similar to me? really?"

"yes, he's very similar..I can't tell you anything other than that so please don't ask as I will not respond."

"Kocho-san, how old is he?"

"14"

"F-Fourteen? Being a hashira so young at this age?!"

"It surprised us as well, but he's very skilled and talent.  If you ever want him to train you, you can find him around midnight lurking at the pond.  It's his favorite spot."

"Thanks Kocho-san!"

"Oh tanjiro-san, why are you curious about him?"

"I'm not sure, but something about him- just attracts me to know more about him." (gay)

Kocho-san gives me a soft shock expression before going back to smiling. We bit each other goodbye and leave our separate ways.

Andddd of course after asking about Tokito-san, I just HAD to bump into him.  And me being me, I panicked and ran away. (Tanjiro really said "G A Y  P A N I C")  I couldn't just have said hi, but no. I stuttered, and ran away.  Stupid, stupid, stupid, STUPID! UGH!

I take a few deep breathes hoping to calm myself down, it worked after a little bit but then I remembered the situation again and start to beat myself over it.

I shouldn't beat myself up over this, I can't change the fact that I already ran away.  There's no point in for me to calling myself stupid if I can't do anything about it now. 

I shake my head in disbelief before going back to the butterfly estate, might as well get some rest so I can MAYBE try and talk to him tomorrow, hint the try.

-

The next morning rises and I get rudely awaken by Inosuke chasing around Zenitsu, while Zenitsu chases around Nezuko (Instead of Nezuko sleeping in that other room, she sleeps with the guys but instead of having the blinds open they're closed so she can roam around) while Nezuko clings onto to me, basically asking for help.

I growl a bit before covering Nezuko's ears and screaming to the two boys running around still,

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL YOU"

"S-Sorry.."

I take my hands off of Nezuko's ears as she smiles gently at me.

"I'll find a cure for you Nezuko, I'm sure of it."

"NEZUUUUKOOO CHANNNN will you MARRY ME"

I punch Zenitsu's head before calmly saying to him,

"Zenitsu, please leave my kid sister alone."