Foggy Memories

(spoilers from the manga, forgot the chapters on where it's based from)
edited: 5/6/21

-

I look over at the boy before saying 'welcome back' back to him.

"I see Nezuko has taken a liking to you"

"The strange creature?"

he laughs and shakes his head,

"yes, that strange creature is my sister.  she seems to be enjoying braiding your hair"

"oh? is that what she's doing?"

"you didn't notice?"

"i don't remember if i noticed or not.."

"well, that's fine! the kid said dinner will be served soon, till then wanna talk?"

"about?"

"anything!"

"this came to me just know but do you know master? i was told he was my new swordsman."

"ah yes i do! do you want to go look for him?" He said with a light smile, he continues his word.

"finding and helping others is always nice and beneficial for you at the end of the day.."

nice? beneficial?

"w-wait, say that again"

"you mean ni-"

-

without even noticing the boys haven't realized there was a demon that came through, they didn't analyze anything but instead they went into action. they took places and held their sword against the demon.

"be careful muichiro-san, i can tell he's tough" the boy with the scar says.

"right back you boy" the boy with the forgotten memories responds.

they take action and fight against the demon, but the demon being strong, splits into 3 other demons, having one blast muichiro away and leaving the two with Nezuko, and Tanjiro.

"Nezuko! don't transform here!" the boy says, having his sister only respond in a grunt.

they fight for awhile, the boy with the scar losing stamina but still pushing himself.

'gotta protect them!' the thought runs through his mind

deep into his thought, the boy didn't even notice he was about to behead by one of the demons, his sister only realizing she could be too late

but..

a gunshot was fired

"can you be more careful dumbass! pay attention!" another boy says. he looks a lot similar to the wind pillar..

"eh-? sorry genya-san!" the boy responds

and with that, genya joins the fight.

-

ouch..he flew me pretty far.  I can't worry now i have to get back to tanjiro (UwU)

i sprint off into the direction i was thrown from only to hear a scream from the right. it's that kid from earlier, he'll die anyways i can't help him. the master of the village is most impor-

"finding and helping others is always nice and beneficial for you at the end of the day.."

I can't save them all..! I can't do it!