Chapter 20- (Don't know what to name this chapter)

After Karasuno's match, they decided to stay to watch Seijoh's. I excused myself so I could sit with my team. After the match, we made our way back to our high school. All the boys were so tired that they all fell asleep on the bus, they were still tired even after we arrived.

"All right, we're going to have a meeting." Takeda announced to the team. Everyone was yawning as they got off.

Suddenly, one of the teachers from the school called out to the advisor. "Takeda-sensei! The volleyball club is on TV!" This news got the guys more awake, especially Shoyo, Tanaka, and Nishinoya who were instantly excited.

The whole team went to the schools faculty room to watch TV, where it was talking about the Miyaga prefecture tournament. The same excited trio were crowding themselves around the TV, but of course a certain salty boy has to butt in. "It's just the local news."

I looked up at Tsukishima. "Oh leave them be, they're excited."

He rests an elbow on my head. "I'm just saying. What's there to even be excited about on the news?"

I then slightly raised a fist and spoke nonchalantly. "And I'll make news by being the girl who killed a boy with a punch to his third leg. You know, the one in the middle."

He shrugs his shoulders and just quietly slips off his arm. This is basically what the usual conversation is between us. I threaten him and he shrugs it off, but one of these days it may just happen. I'll even listen to Iwaizumi and go for the bite method. Or should I save that for Oikawa? Hmmmmm... 

Apparently, the loud duo still had some things to say to the tower of salt. "Shut up!" Shouted Tanaka with Nishinoya adding on.

"TV is TV!" Nishinoya then points at him and looks at me. "(Y/N) kill him."

"She will do no such thing." Daichi said.

We all turned our heads back to the TV. They showed the Shiratorizawa team. We were all surprised to see how easily they beat their opponent. They even won a set 25-6. For some reason, one of the guys on the team looks familiar. Where have I seen their face?

The news people then went on to talk about A block, which was where our team played. The trio got even closer to the tv and got even more excited at the thought of being mentioned, only to be disappointed when they started talking about Oikawa from Aoba Johsai. They seemed to have gotten even more mad when it cut to the Seijoh captain himself, who was waving at the camera.

He was asked about what he thought about our team. "They're a great team." He innocently smiles at the camera. "I hope they go for broke." This time, the whole team were upset. I just sighed and shook my head. 

After that, we had a meeting in the gym talking about what we should do in the match against Seijoh. When it was over, it was time for all of us to head home.

Me and Shoyo were now on our way home on our bikes. Shoyo did a yawn. "Are you tired? I thought you had an endless supply of energy." I spoke to him.

"I'm tired from the Dateko match, even I get tired (Y/N)!" He pouted. 

I giggled. "I don't hear that too often from you. The match against Aoba Johsai is going to be harder, so you'll be even more tired then."

He flinched and frowned at the thought. "Ugh, and I'm going to have to bike home afterwards..."

I laughed again. "I guess I should also wish you luck on getting home without passing out on the way."

"But you'll be there to help me since we go home together right?" I didn't say anything. "(Y/N)?"

I hummed and smiled, before pedaling faster and going on ahead of him. "Good luck tomorrow Shoyo!" I cheered.

"Gah?!" He cried out in alarm before trying to keep up with me. "Wait for me!"

(Time Skip)

We both made it home and I was now in my room getting ready for bed. I was nervous for the match tomorrow, but also excited. I had my window open and it was pretty windy out, and because of that, A large gust of wind came in and somehow managed to blow off a piece of paper that I had taped to my wall. I quickly went to close the window. 'Geez, I should've had this closed.'

I went to pick up the paper that was now on the floor. The paper was a picture that was hand drawn by a child, but I wasn't the one that drew it. When I was a kid, I met a boy that was slightly older then me. I wouldn't call us friends since we've only hung out a few times, but it was fun. We would draw pictures together and this was one of them.

We would always end up seeing each other coincidently, and when we did, we would play together. It stopped after a while though... At some point, I stopped seeing him around. It was a shame, I would've loved to be friends with him. 

Gosh this was a short chapter. I didn't even know what to name it... Oh well, on to a memory one!

 Oh well, on to a memory one!