Yan Sim Fanfic is now out!

If you noticed that I deleted the announcement saying that I was planning on writing this fanfic, I'm sorry about that. 

One night, I wasn't too sure about the story and I couldn't think of a good personality to give (Y/N). I know having a (Y/N) as a character is a reader insert, but I believe there should still be some sort of personality I should give them. Their personality would help shape my story. But I couldn't think of one, so I couldn't even write a prologue. I did try (VERY HARD) to write one but it wasn't good at all and I ended up scraping the idea. 

I felt guilty because I felt like I was breaking a promise I wasn't going to keep, and that I would have to tell you guys that I actually can't write this. But... The next day I decided to play my fav dating game, XOXO Droplets and play Shiloh's route. 

The dating game is about the mc, who is a jerk,  who transfers to a school that has a after school program where everyone is split into different groups. There was one group that was different, and it was a group for students who were so unfriend able, that no other group would have them, because they're way too hard to get along with. One of the guys is Shiloh, who unlike all his groupmates, is actually extremely nice. Suspicious for a really nice guy to be in such a group right? The thing is, he's a liar and only pretends to be nice to others so he manipulate and get things out of people. That's why he is a part of that group. 

I got inspiration from his character and decided to give (Y/N) a personality similar to that. So I tried writing the prologue one more time, aaaaaand success! I was finally able to write something, and I was happy with it!

I hope you enjoy the prologue, I'll be writing Kiyoko's end next, and then the first chapter for the yansim fanfic.